[Help] Card stock in Philippines

stefman123

Hi Guys,

I have recently moved to the Philippines and am struggling to find card stock for a build here. Does anyone know where I might get some here? checked the usual office and book shops around Eastwood city and so far nothing :-(

Thanks,
Stefan

Welcome to the Philippines! don't mind the politics and you will like it here ( oh and Philippines is definitely not confined to just "Manila" hahaha,) with regard to card stock, try instead looking for some types of poster board/bristol board, National Bookstore should have them, and just cut it to A4 dimensions. shoutout to all Pinoys aboard! hey guys anyone with better suggestions than mine?

Welcome to the Philippines! don't mind the politics and you will like it here ( oh and Philippines is definitely not confined to just "Manila" hahaha,)

Couldn't agree more Ive actually been here a little while so done(If these make seance i cant spell them lol) tagati, Borociy, Subic, Batangas and more my next trip will be to Bohol in a months time :) The Philippines rocks bar manila traffic and politics as you've said lol I am in love with the country :)

with regard to card stock, try instead looking for some types of poster board/bristol board, National Bookstore should have them, and just cut it to A4 dimensions. shoutout to all Pinoys aboard! hey guys anyone with better suggestions than mine?

Thanks for the suggestions Ill see if i can find these :)

Ooooh nice places! dont forget to go to Palawan!

we have a healthy number of local cosplayers ( i dont cosplay though), but if you can go to therpf's FB page you might connect to many Pinoy crafters there who are great at making stuff and might be in a better position to answer your query. yup Manila Traffic is the WORST, its right on PAR with Government Corruption. nyahaha....

Try National Bookstore. Colloquially card stock can be referred to as "cartolina" and come in varying thickness. Thicker than that is "chit board" which is like cereal box cardboard.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back