RPF 2014 Model Contest

Even if you don't completely finish still enter! I think many may be in the same boat and you can still be judged on what you have!
I am touched to see you say that. I am on the verge of tears because I feel like I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I know my model won't be what I want it to be by tomorrow night, but I will submit what I have. Thank-you. :$

I am touched to see you say that. I am on the verge of tears because I feel like I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I know my model won't be what I want it to be by tomorrow night, but I will submit what I have. Thank-you. :$

:thumbsup

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I'm in the same boat... I was all on track to finish on time and then yesterday a family member had major emergency surgery and we slept at the hospital... and I'm here tonight too...

any points for a short bus? :lol

14309478032_942dd78724_z.jpg

I'm in the same boat... I was all on track to finish on time and then yesterday a family member had major emergency surgery and we slept at the hospital... and I'm here tonight too...

That sucks, sorry to hear that. You should still finish, I was looking forward to seeing what you came up with.

welp..heres what I was able to accomplish today, so heres my entry about 80% finished...not all the lights are on yet though since the control board isnt hooked up yet.
100_0472.JPG100_0473.JPG100_0474.JPG

I can't get my camera to work! I wish I was joking. :facepalm Good luck guys... I got nothin. I am still gonna finish it, I just can't get a photo for the contest. I will catch the next one for sure.

One week extention........................ DENIED! LOL :lol I willlook forward to seeing who won.

If less people had finished their models I would have considered it. However we have four completed and two more that posted pictures of nearly completed entries so it would be unfair to them to extend the period. I'd encourage everyone who wasn't able to finish in time to finish anyway though! Some great concepts out there. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back