New Zvezda Star Destroyer Model kit

For any instant gratification types (with more money than time):

A large online hobby shop (one could say Mega big) has a limited number of these available for purchase, here in the states.

This is the last update I have on mine.

December 26, 2016 , 4:26 am
Processed Through Facility
MOSKVA PI-30, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
How long should it take to get to the states from this point?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the last update I have on mine.

December 26, 2016 , 4:26 amProcessed Through FacilityMOSKVA PI-30, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
How long should it take to get to the states from this point?

Mine took 10 days to get to ISC NY.

Got mine yesterday. That's 2 weeks with spending 5 days over Christmas in Australia customs. Pretty fast if you take that away. It's a fantastic piece of kit. The box is beautiful in itself. Parts are super crisp too. Apart from adding some lighting it should be a breeze to build. Very happy. :)

IMG_4005.JPGIMG_4006.JPGIMG_4008.JPG

Ben

Attachments

• IMG_4005.JPG
    IMG_4005.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 101
You'll get it! I'll post some more pics tonight, not that anyone doesn't already know what every part looks like. Anyone looking for specific close ups to tide you over?

Can you give an assessment of its build ability versus an Anigrand? I have the Ani kit but have put off building it because I don't want to deal with the seams and internal structure. I'd give up size for a sturdy build.

This kit is amazing. It will build easy compared to the Ani kit. Its a regular plastic model. Parts are nice and crisp, no flash, no sanding like a resin kit, No warping. Not as much detail as the larger Ani, but it's not as big either. Build your ani and buy one if these. You can't have too many Star Destroyers!

Attachments

• 1231160254a.jpg
    1231160254a.jpg
    945.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 1231160255.jpg
    1231160255.jpg
    854.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 1231160255a.jpg
    1231160255a.jpg
    766.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 1231160255b.jpg
    1231160255b.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 170
Awesome guys. Good to see the kits getting delivered! Now Auspost hurry up and deliver mine! :lol

It's going to be great when all the Zvezda builds start. I'm going to light this baby (hopefully) but I have no idea of how it's done. So I'll be paying close attention once you pro's get to work.

It's HERE!!!!!

Not going to post pics, as Robiwon has already posted such nice pics of the kit.

She's a BIG ole girl! Looks very easy to build. Hangars appear to be easy to light, plenty of room to run fiber pretty much anywhere you want lights.

Might be awhile before I get to this one. I have a SS x-wing (Red 6) on the bench now, and a Rebublic Star Destroyer after that. Will give me plenty of time to think out the lighting of this beast.

It is a lovely kit. Those who are still waiting will not be disappointed.

Hey all, first time poster, but long time lurker. Grabbed one of these from volgania on that auction site, but looks like mine is stuck?

Russian Post
Awaiting for departure from RussiaDecember 16, 2016 7:57 102972, Mr Lts Vnukovo MMPO Tsekh-2

Released from RF customs14 December 2016 23:41 102 972, Mr Lts Vnukovo MMPO Tsekh-2

Handed over to the customs14 December 2016 23:40 102 972, Mr Lts Vnukovo MMPO Tsekh-2

Arrived at the customs of Russia14 December 2016 22:37 102 972, Mr Lts Vnukovo MMPO Tsekh-2

Departed from local distribution centerDecember 13, 2016 2:17 143016, Odintsovo

Sorting completeDecember 11, 2016, 22:46 143007, Odintsovo

Arrived at the Post office11 December 2016 11:53 143007, Odintsovo

Should I be worried?

I'm really excited to get mine. But really want to see some building posts. We've seen the box and the kits now let's start seeing the builds guys!! ;)

i hope everyone gets there kits with with little to no issue.

Hey all, first time poster, but long time lurker. Grabbed one of these from volgania on that auction site, but looks like mine is stuck?

Should I be worried?

yeah,mine is stuck almost to the same date as yours.
i'll wait a couple more days an then message the seller.although i'm not sure it's the same seller.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back