Justice League

View attachment 638730

Has anyone seen thus concept art? I'm not really digging Flash's suit. Hopefully it looks better in the film. Plus Cyborg looks... un-Cyborg-ish to my eyes.

bland and dreary. where are the colors? you can't tell the suits apart from the background.

The flash is probably the biggest departure. but i think they said they didn't want it looking like the tv version.

Cyborg looks more Borg than anything.

Superman looks weird without red shorts

Neither flash or Cyborg look like what they've been described in the set visit, probably an older concept art ! The flash is supposed to have hundreds of plates attached together and tether lines for the electricity to run around him and cyborg definitely has a red eye so half his face is probably metal, unlike the concept above.

I think that concept art will be closer to what Flash looks like after Batman has finished with the upgrades chief.

Cyborg, we havent really had too much description, - perhaps they are going the majority of the head is flesh. Which is fine, because it humanises him a little even if his cyborg body doesn't.

Can't be bothered to get bogged down in the swaythe of negativity...
Fawbish - Why bother even saying that? It makes you sound so douchey...:thumbsdown

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be bothered to get bogged down in the swaythe of negativity...
@Fawbish - Why bother even saying that? It makes you sound so douchey...:thumbsdown

Come on, man. The whole idea of that sentence was to try and avoid conflict...was it not factual? Regardless of whether there should or shouldn't be, it's almost impossible to turn without seeing quite a hefty form of negativity towards the DCEU. Even if I believed it was deserved somehow, I don't enjoy reading the massive amounts of negative comments - is that a crime? I was simply prefacing my quite positive and genuinely interested (perhaps not interesting, if I've put you off with sentence one) post with the idea that I didn't want to get into arguments...I wasn't attacking anyone. I didn't call anyone out. No need for the personal attack...

The set visit said Cyborg has a red circle in the middle of his head and chest. The concept art is way off.
And NeitIT is a troll. Think I saw him while watching LotR

CoEoxwTUAAA4nrH.jpg:large

CoEo-KGVMAEdYC3.jpg:large

13698172_10154313953482243_2360212025422150486_o.jpg

Last edited:
That looked...different...and rather good ! But they weren't kidding when they said they would change the tone !

Wow! Can't believe they went there with the whole talk to fish thing with Aquaman. :lol Trailer looks good, but since BvS, that just doesn't mean anything anymore.

Yeah... not loving the Ezra Miller Flash so far. It's like he's trying to be Rich Purnell (Donald Glover's character) from The Martian in that footage.

I rather enjoyed that trailer.

Ezra's Flash has definitely won me over, which I suppose was their goal.
The whole cast looks great.. I am not a huge fan of the changes to the Bat, nor the overly armored look they all share.. I mean hell, even Superman's abs have moved from a more anatomical look to looking like plates. That a side.. There is our Justice League. I hope the more vibrant color in the photo transfers over to the film.. I'd love to actually see a DC film with color in it!

For the Bats? I can't wait to get 30 pages into a thread about his costume and then get angry and leave. :lol Meta joke, I guess.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back