Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Post-release)

What did you think of Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

• It was great. Loved it. Don't miss it at the theaters.

Votes: 154 26.6%
  • It was good. Liked it very much. Worth the theater visit.

Votes: 135 23.4%
  • It was okay. Not too pleased with it. Could watch it at the cinema once or wait for home video.

Votes: 117 20.2%
  • It was disappointing. Watch it on home video instead.

Votes: 70 12.1%
  • It was bad. Don't waste your time with it.

Votes: 102 17.6%

• Total voters
Well, It's ok would be considered positive. But that middle option is poorly worded. So really you have 47% positive and 33% negative with 19% not sure.

Ummm..."It was okay. Not too pleased with it. Could watch it at the cinema once or wait for home video."sounds pretty negative to me,...Not too pleased with it,...Could watch it once at the cinema or wait for home cinema

If some one told you that about a film, what would you think they thought of it?...they didn't hate it,...but it wasn't great......negative

as I say to my kids when they are trying to make their minds up,....if you have doubts about about it,...that's a no

J

Last Jedi is now the global 2017 Box office champ.

China, the worlds second largest film market hates your new Star Wars and there it is the Box Office Chump. 92% drop in screenings in seven days is the absolute worst case scenario come true for Disney and as someone who has a financial stake in this you must be very disappointed. To say otherwise would be disingenuous.

By the time Episode Nein is released, China will probably be the worlds largest Box office market.....SELL SELL SELL

I would also be fascinated in your thoughts over the reports that TLJ is not a totally original work and the original writer of many parts has gone
uncredited. If that uncredited writer somehow finds the resources to take Disney on regarding this matter, it may have a serious effect on the bottom line. I`m surprised a Go Fund Me page hasnt been set up yet.

Last edited:
@Bryancd

Hypothetically speaking. In your opinion.

If there was a chance to make twice the money, by doing a movie that attracted both, the new generation and the OT and PT fans. What would you have done differently? Or would you have done anything differently?

I was going to ask how the weekend was going in the mountains. And that I really enjoyed visiting Bitter Springs and Lake Powell. That a good friend of mine is Navajo If thats anywhere near you. But I thought this questions was more important.;)

Edit:.. GO SAINTS!!

Last edited:
I would also be fascinated in your thoughts over the reports that TLJ is not a totally original work and the original writer of many parts has gone
uncredited. If that uncredited writer somehow finds the resources to take Disney on regarding this matter, it may have a serious effect on the bottom line. I`m surprised a Go Fund Me page hasnt been set up yet.

I'm not familiar with this.

@Bryancd

Hypothetically speaking. In your opinion.

If there was a chance to make twice the money, by doing a movie that attracted both, the new generation and the OT and PT fans. What would you have done differently? Or would you have done anything differently?

I was going to ask how the weekend was going in the mountains. And that I really enjoyed visiting Bitter Springs and Lake Powell. That a good friend of mine is Navajo If thats anywhere near you. But I thought this questions was more important.;)

Edit:.. GO SAINTS!!

Honestly, I have no idea, I'm not a skilled storyteller. I mentioned a while back I go into these films with open mind and allow them to tell ME the story rather then have my thoughts catered to.
We are back in Scottsdale where it's a sunny 75. :)

Honestly, I have no idea, I'm not a skilled storyteller. I mentioned a while back I go into these films with open mind and allow them to tell ME the story rather then have my thoughts catered to.
We are back in Scottsdale where it's a sunny 75. :)

South Louisiana. 48, buts its a dry heat.

I didn't ignore you, I'm not sure what you are suggesting.

Then refer to Post 2980.

I quoted you, underlined a specific point, and wrote a response to it. As far as I know, that activates the notifications and lets you know someone quoted you.

If you ignore your notifications, then it is what it is. But it was ignored. And you aren't even addressing it now that I made the point twice. In fact you ignored the bulk of that post. And it even contains further relevant content involving your box-office post.

Then refer to Post 2980.

I quoted you, underlined a specific point, and wrote a response to it. As far as I know, that activates the notifications and lets you know someone quoted you.

If you ignore your notifications, then it is what it is. But it was ignored. And you aren't even addressing it now that I made the point twice. In fact you ignored the bulk of that post. And it even contains further relevant content involving your box-office post.

I`ve had that exact situation myself. Ironic. Not with Bryan though.

- - - Updated - - -

Coming from summer time in Australia.

No Disney head office here.

Last edited:
I`ve had that exact situation myself, not with Bryan though.

Yep, just like when I brought up Kylo Ren's face wound and how short a time it would take to heal and one of the others kept trying to gloss over it. But yeah...that behavior seems to be infectious.

I mean, these people like the movie. They're fans of it, and that is fine. But if you want to come on an internet forum, join the discussion. Then you should at least be fair to the other users who are directly communicating with you. Because, frankly, the people who are ignoring points would want their own point acknowledged if they made it.

Yep, just like when I brought up Kylo Ren's face wound and how short a time it would take to heal and one of the others kept trying to gloss over it. But yeah...that behavior seems to be infectious.

I mean, these people like the movie. They're fans of it, and that is fine. But if you want to come on an internet forum, join the discussion. Then you should at least be fair to the other users who are directly communicating with you. Because, frankly, the people who are ignoring points would want their own point acknowledged if they made it.

Not just how fast it healed but how miraculously it changed position.:lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back