Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

What the heck is this?

V3s are out and yet another "version" comes out. The only thing I am liking is that they fixed the inner wave but so everything else is off. Why China, why?

thoselook
like the lights in the sole will not break
just found a good deal on dhgate for some red v2s
they are going for $100
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-...-the/398010408.html#s1-20-1b;searl|1665121948

may get me some
already messaged seller to provide more pics
ill share them if he sends them

also looks like dhgate is stacking on v3s
lowest price i found was for 450 which is the same david gets them with western union and discount and warranty
david is still best for v3s because of this

What the heck is this?

V3s are out and yet another "version" comes out. The only thing I am liking is that they fixed the inner wave but so everything else is off. Why China, why?

They hurt my eyes. But wait for these to pop up on eBay and hawked as RDs.

I got them in a size 9 since they only have updated version in 9 and 10. Was going to order a 8.5 but they don't make those in the updated version

I don't see why they can't offer this to all sizes. The electronics are the same for all sizes.

Finally got my updated V3's last week after 3 months and 2 customs confiscations. Was really bummed to see there is a glue mark on the upper of one of the shoes. Something that didn't really show up in the QC photos. Anyone have any good recommendations for trying to lift this, or is it best to just leave it alone.
IMAG5981.jpg

Have not seen the updated version, but the original version did not flash red (charging) and green (charged).

Ive got the latest V3s and this is still true and I don't know why but I've been scared to just leave mine charging over night. Most of the time I just do it when I'm up and normally can watch them. Guess it's a fear of just them catching fire and destroying the house lol

Last edited:
What the heck is this?

They won't load properly on my phone so the resolution is a bit low but they completely look like 3D renders to me.

Finally got my updated V3's last week after 3 months and 2 customs confiscations. Was really bummed to see there is a glue mark on the upper of one of the shoes. Something that didn't really show up in the QC photos. Anyone have any good recommendations for trying to lift this, or is it best to just leave it alone.
View attachment 721110

do you think acetone would remove it? hopefully acetone shouldn't damage this type of synthetic fabric, but you could try plain washing up liquid or laundry powder mixed in to see if it comes off.

Just received my V3s lads and they're beautiful! Some things aren't perfect... but what can you expect! Just wondering how long do you have to charge them for them to be at full power?

I received my QC pics early on Saturday morning and accepted them and received an email this morning saying they'd be shipped, I ordered my MAGs on the 25th of March, from talking to David they seem to be trying to give everyone the updated version even if you don't ask, I didn't ask initially and got the Updated V3 QC pics... just think they're having trouble sourcing the updated versions for everybody. If you ask I'm sure he has the originals in stock but there is no discount for them, already tried bartering and he wouldn't budge!

So from the time they received payment till the time you received your QC pics, it was 2 weeks? Just trying to gauge, cause they received my payment on Tuesday 4/4, and I still haven't gotten my QC pics yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Just received my V3s lads and they're beautiful! Some things aren't perfect... but what can you expect! Just wondering how long do you have to charge them for them to be at full power?

Post some pictures!

I usually charge mine for four hours, and set a timer/alarm on my iPod to make sure they can't be overcharged and flatten the battery. Actually my display pair are due for a charge today....

So leaving them on charge for too long can damage battery life?

Well, I've always been a bit cautious with these shoes as they ARE just a chinese replica - I had a cheap cordless drill years ago which obviously didn't have a charge limiter (stops charging the battery when full) because when I left them on charge and didn't get back to them, the battery was VERY hot.
I thought if the battery inside the MAGs got that hot, it might warp the shape of the shoe or cause other problems, such as damaging the battery. Other people on here have said the circuits inside are better than they expected and aren't just wires into the battery, but I'll still err on the side of caution and set my reminder to take them off charge. :)

View attachment 721110

I would test acetone on a cotton bud. If that does not dissolve the glue, nothing will.

Ive got the latest V3s and this is still true and I don't know why but I've been scared to just leave mine charging over night. Most of the time I just do it when I'm up and normally can watch them. Guess it's a fear of just them catching fire and destroying the house lol

One of my batteries had print on them (looked like a legit product) and other did not (looked like a cheap knockoff version). Which one died? The one without the print of course. That said, as long as they don't heat up, they should be fine. Set a timer for 6 hours. I think the longest I've charged my display pair was 8 hours. The point is, you can use them for 3 hours and put them back on charge. These DO NOT get memory. What will happen is that if you drain them right down, they WILL NOT charge.

They won't load properly on my phone so the resolution is a bit low but they completely look like 3D renders to me.

The original images were 1200 pixels and allowed you to see a bit of detail. They did look real but in the text for the file name is the word "render".

4 to 6 hours.

So leaving them on charge for too long can damage battery life?

Over draining them is worse. Set your self a timer.

I really don't like those red V2s. I would like to see some V3s in different colour ways.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

nevertheless100bucks
for them is not bad
that is what the halloween costume go for

so seller sent me pics and they are the red ones weve seen with supreme on the swoosh
if i plan to buy to gift to friends, which should i get?
red or gray?

other_2040485675_00.jpg

other_2040482177_00.jpg

nevertheless100bucks
for them is not bad
that is what the halloween costume go for
so seller sent me pics and they are the red ones weve seen with supreme on the swoosh
if i plan to buy to gift to friends, which should i get?
red or gray?

As much as this thread's supposed to be for V3's, and those are a kind of V2, if I were to get them, I'd prefer the grey, even if I had to repaint the midsole and heel cup to fix that ugly scribbling they did instead of splatter.
If it's as a gift, the grey one would be more recognisable as 'the back to the future' shoes which is what most people (general public) call them. :)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back