Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Any recommended aliexpress sellers which have been sent to uk?

- - - Updated - - -

Do this site send to uk without charges ? And has anyone brought these from this site from uk and know the final price spent on them ?
Also do you recommend these over cheaper aliexpress ones? Im not looking for every exact detail just some cool looking mags

I ordered the v3s from sneakerahead to U.K. and paid no custom fees on delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is because it is a V3 which is almost identical to the real 2011 NIKE MAG. All V3s are like this.

They only things they have changed so far is the reduce the brightness of the LEDs.[/QUOTE]

Mark,

I am pretty sure all of the V3's aren't like that. Here is the best picture of mine that I could find to show the vertical pattern of the slot. This was before I did any of my modifications. FullSizeRender.JPG

That is because it is a V3 which is almost identical to the real 2011 NIKE MAG. All V3s are like this.

They only things they have changed so far is the reduce the brightness of the LEDs.

]Mark,

I am pretty sure all of the V3's aren't like that. Here is the best picture of mine that I could find to show the vertical pattern of the slot. This was before I did any of my modifications. View attachment 702819

WOW look how clear your soles look! Even after treating mine with the blue dye, there are not that nice.

Here is my QC shot
attachment.php

Yeah you made a point. Maybe they did correct that, thought I find it unlikely. There are issues with the midsoles that need correcting before that ear does IMO.

Attachments

• 20161124_225121.jpg
    20161124_225121.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Outside Lights Off.jpg
    Outside Lights Off.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 416
Awesome. So am safe to plug these in when ever? And there is a safe limit time on the charge time?
Yes, charge them any time you want. The only danger to overcharging can be that they catch fire but the batteries and chargers are suppose to have a charge limit. I have personally left mine to charge for 12-14 hours without issue.

Hello. I recently bought a pair of these from DHGate. All went well. Never worn. However, now one of the shoes wont light up at all. What could be the problem, and how do I fix it?

Thank you in advance! :)
Pete

Can you post pictures of the shoes and the sellers name? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, charge them any time you want. The only danger to overcharging can be that they catch fire but the batteries and chargers are suppose to have a charge limit. I have personally left mine to charge for 12-14 hours without issue.

I've been quite wary of the shoes might not have a charge limiter since they're a Chinese knockoff as I remembered having a cheap cordless drill once that, if the battery was left on charge for long periods, would make the battery extremely hot. the Ryobi cordless drill I use now has a charging station that switches itself off when the battery is full. Admittedly the current into the V3's batteries (and possible heat generated by the battery) would be a lot less than that, however my thought was not necessarily fire, but deforming the shape of the shoe with the heat if the battery did get too hot. (I left a pair of Reebok Pumps too long next to a heater to dry once in winter and the midsoles all deformed and the rubber outsole came off. Admittedly they were old shoes but that left a memory)
Hence why I put a timer for 4 hour charge. Paranoia? Maybe, lol. But I've wanted MAGs for so long I'd be kicking myself if I plugged them in to charge, went to sleep and woke up to find them all warped in the middle. :D

6 hours is longest time I have attempted to charge these for the same reasons.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I sold my 2011 Mags yesterday :(:)

It's bitter sweet, nice to get paid but very sorry to let them go also, but since these V3 have been released, it has crossed my mind many times to let them go. The V3's look so good now that I am happy with them and I can be much more relaxed about them, where as I barely dared to touch the real Mags.

Anyway, I guess my point is, anyone who's into mags or still on the fence about them, just do it.

shoxxo Well I hope they have gone to a good home.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I'm waiting on as well. I wonder how long that will be or if they are even indeed making upgrading versions of that size. Has David said anything about it?

You'd think the battery, LEDs etc (EL sheet would be different sizes) would all be the same, so once the mods are done, it is just a case of updating the assembly line with the latest version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold my 2011 Mags yesterday :(:)

It's bitter sweet, nice to get paid but very sorry to let them go also, but since these V3 have been released, it has crossed my mind many times to let them go. The V3's look so good now that I am happy with them and I can be much more relaxed about them, where as I barely dared to touch the real Mags.

Anyway, I guess my point is, anyone who's into mags or still on the fence about them, just do it.

Yeah it was hard for me to let mine go as well but the money definitely helped. With these replicas, other than the normal complaints about electronics breaking the only other thing I wish they did was hold battery life when switched off. My 2011's could sit idle for months and still light up when I wanted to show them off.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back