The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) Lenses

ShadowWorks FX

Hey guys!

So I'm working on some lenses for a friend of mine. He's going with the TASM suit and wanted some eyes but couldn't find any, so I offered to help.

After doing some research I have not been able to find any definitive sources for the lenses though, has the mesh in the eyes seem to have an odd look.

My question is, What would be the best material to use for the mesh inside of the lense for the suit?

Hey guys!

So I'm working on some lenses for a friend of mine. He's going with the TASM suit and wanted some eyes but couldn't find any, so I offered to help.

After doing some research I have not been able to find any definitive sources for the lenses though, has the mesh in the eyes seem to have an odd look.

My question is, What would be the best material to use for the mesh inside of the lense for the suit?

If you're going for accurate, try looking for gold/yellow tinted sunglasses. I wouldn't recommend this as it can get foggy and dark because they're sunglasses. A slightly less accurate but practical option would be using perforated metal mesh that you could spray paint gold

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back