HCG Aliens Smartgun

Moviefreak Seeing as he wallpapers himself in any thread that has to do with HCG, banging the drum about how great they are and all the insider information he has because...well, he works for them in some capacity, I noticed he has strangely been absent from this thread since this was released with horrific reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Moviefreak Seeing as he wallpapers himself in any thread that has to do with HCG, banging the drum about how great they are and all the insider information he has because...well, he works for them in some capacity, I noticed he has strangely been absent from this thread since this was released with horrific reviews.

First off, I have been absent here on the RPF as I have two jobs, and my second one as a web designer has been in overdrive. I also have been illustrating a children’s book that the author has been hounding me to get done. So life has pulled me away from the site right now. I am working around the clock and hobbies have taken a backseat.

That being said, I also have stopped making comments in any HCG threads lately. I had to, because things got out of control in the Tomenosuke thread. I learned a hard lesson in the Tomenosuke thread that my comments can be misconstrued as “official company statements”, and by no means does my time here on the forums have anything to do with being an online rep for HCG. Yes, I do work for HCG, but it is only a day job. It is not my company nor my life outside of 9:00-5:00 each day. I am not here on these forums to be a voice for the company. What I say here or on any forum may be my own personal views, opinions and comments, and do not represent HCG’s word on situations. So I have learned to just stop speaking so nobody will contact customer service and spew my words to them. And then there is the fact that after so many people called customer service and said, “your online rep said this or that”, that I was asked by the owners to avoid discussions because they do not want me to give my opinion or to answer questions with improper information.

So I stopped. My time here is strictly a hobby and for fun and not a work related task. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, I have been absent here on the RPF as I have two jobs, and my second one as a web designer has been in overdrive. I also have been illustrating a children’s book that the author has been hounding me to get done. So life has pulled me away from the site right now. I am working around the clock and hobbies have taken a backseat.

That being said, I also have stopped making comments in any HCG threads lately. I had to, because things got out of control in the Tomenosuke thread. I learned a hard lesson in the Tomenosuke thread that my comments can be misconstrued as “official company statements”, and by no means does my time here on the forums have anything to do with being an online rep for HCG. Yes, I do work for HCG, but it is only a day job. It is not my company nor my life outside of 9:00-5:00 each day. I am not here on these forums to be a voice for the company. What I say here or on any forum may be my own personal views, opinions and comments, and do not represent HCG’s word on situations. So I have learned to just stop speaking so nobody will contact customer service and spew my words to them. And then there is the fact that after so many people called customer service and said, “your online rep said this or that”, that I was asked by the owners to avoid discussions because they do not want me to give my opinion or to answer questions with improper information.

So I stopped. My time here is strictly a hobby and for fun and not a work related task. :thumbsup

[emoji1360][emoji1363]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back