WARNING: Do not buy from this seller on EBAY

He seems like a nice enough cat, and he has a customer vouching for him via email

I pretty much immediately thought that's probably just him pretending to be someone else. Unless you could see something in person or have an established member on here do the vouching I would take any testimonials from any seller with a grain of salt.

-Rog

If you've been ripped off by this person, does anyone know the legal means to retrieve $ or parts given to him to do a build? I mean are there collection agency's to retrieve property?
or is there something like a legal letter I could have my lawyer send to him?

My heart sunk as I read this...I asked him for a commission around the same time and I actually still listening to his bs excuses on messenger.... Paid half the amount last year before TLJ...

Why in the name of GOD are people letting the six months pass without reporting to PayPal???!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THIS MAN!!!
You know what? If you didn't report him within PayPal's six month window, you deserve to lose your money, plain and simple.

I did western union as he said he got problem with paypal...

Im sure he does! Either someone has a claim against him or he knows it's just a matter of time.
You my friend just got screwed as its common knowledge that if you send Western Union there is NO recourse and he knows that.
Wave goodbye to your money, dude. You should be more careful before sending money to a perfect stranger.
Personally, I have zero sympathy for you.

I thought this would be a place where the victims come together and help others and get some support.. stop rubbing salt into our wounds... if you got nothing better to do... get a real life. For ****** sake.... personally... I got a better idea.. go stand at the entrance of your local police station and tell everyone who came out that they ASKED for it....kid...

Last edited:
I thought this would be a place where the victims come together and help others and get some support.. stop rubbing salt into our wounds... if you got nothing better to do... get a real life. For ****** sake.... personally... I got a better idea.. go stand at the entrance of your local police station and tell everyone who came out that they ASKED for it....kid...

That sucks. I am sorry to hear you went through this. Keep us posted if by chance things get resolved or you do end up lucky enough to get a refund. Hang in there.

To be fair...

(and not trying to rub salt into your wound...as I would be just as upset)

BUT.... Western Union? C'mon man!

That has been common sense for so long.. its even an on-going joke!

"Send money.. Western Union.. I am from Nigeria!"

Even the Western Union 'kiosks' warn you about this.

Do not send moeny to someone you do not know
Were you asked to send money on someones behalf..etc..etc

If he has problems with PayPal.. thats probably a red flag right there. Scammer/thief.. got his account shut down..etc.. (or no bank account to leave a paper trail..etc)

PayPal affords you some security. (like buyer protection)

This is unfortunately an expensive lesson! :(

I thought this would be a place where the victims come together and help others and get some support.

It is. This kinda thing has happened to a lot of us. Back in the day I was literally 1 click away from dropping $1300 on a Pulse Rifle from a now well known scammer. And I even have an email chain from this R2 seller after making some enquiries when he first showed up on Ebay. Fortunately I spotted enough red flags to call it bs. And he hadn’t even mentioned Western Union! Lol. So trust me, you’re not alone.

When you’re new at the game it’s too easy to fall for the classic “this is too good to be true!” without realizing it actually is too good to be true. After you’ve been around the block a few times you learn to spot the red flags early on. So by the time the guy mentions something like Western Union, you have already concluded it to be a scam.

Sorry to hear your story mate. As Moviefreak so well said, hang in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair...

(and not trying to rub salt into your wound...as I would be just as upset)

BUT.... Western Union? C'mon man!

That has been common sense for so long.. its even an on-going joke!

"Send money.. Western Union.. I am from Nigeria!"

Even the Western Union 'kiosks' warn you about this.

Do not send moeny to someone you do not know
Were you asked to send money on someones behalf..etc..etc

If he has problems with PayPal.. thats probably a red flag right there. Scammer/thief.. got his account shut down..etc.. (or no bank account to leave a paper trail..etc)

PayPal affords you some security. (like buyer protection)

This is unfortunately an expensive lesson! :(
To the person who's telling people how stupid they are you are not helping so please find something better to do with your time .some people like to hope even if it sometimes foolish

To the person who's telling people how stupid they are you are not helping so please find something better to do with your time .some people like to hope even if it sometimes foolish

Says the guy who has been a member for 38mins? You joined up just to comment on this thread? Now THAT doesn't smell fishy. Smells worse then a Bahama beach right about now.

Says the guy who has been a member for 38mins? You joined up just to comment on this thread? Now THAT doesn't smell fishy. Smells worse then a Bahama beach right about now.
....... I commented earlier I'm joined this because I also Got taken advantage of by the same guy making the iron man costume... Up higher in the coments I said I was taken Advantage of also and lost money so I commented that I also lost and then I come to you because I don't see how you're helping anything.

But it is helping.. you cant see that because of you are working off emotions rights now.

If you think education is calling someone stupid, then I dont what to say.

But using Western Union does earn much sympathy with me or here. (its an on-going/running joke on the internet for years for pete's sake!)

Hope..?... For what exactly?

That making the wrong choice will sometimes work out? Sure... but the odds are highly against you/that thought process.

....... I commented earlier I'm joined this because I also Got taken advantage of by the same guy making the iron man costume... Up higher in the coments I said I was taken Advantage of also and lost money so I commented that I also lost and then I come to you because I don't see how you're helping anything.

Your profile says you have 3 posts. Post # 53, 54, and 56. None of those posts says anything about you being ripped off. Hence my comment, which at the time your profile said you had 2 posts and had joined the forum 38 mins earlier.

Am I the only one waiting for a new member to join up just to chime in on this thread...

sock puppet.jpg

Hope you get your cash back dude...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back