Bandai release schedule

Isn't it already June 20th in Japan? WHY IS THIS KIT NOT IN MY HANDS!!!!!!

6843ed8a5e171cad5e5018cddbd4def7.jpg

Wow.....I can't believe how good those blast hole look

One minor thing I noticed (that I thought I saw correct in other photos) was the front of the cockpit wasn't scalloped.

At least they left me SOMETHING to do.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The scallops were definitely visible in some of the photos, but they are not always obvious even on the original.

Good Lord that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Could this kit be too perfect? I mean, not much is left for the builder to do other than build and paint. As Star Wars modelers we have had to cut, scratch, shave, bleed, study, bend, research, poke, burn, solder, curse, scream, shake, etc. to build a good model, especially the Falcon. Now, all of that appears to have been done for us.....

Could this kit be too perfect? I mean, not much is left for the builder to do other than build and paint.

True. It feels weird with Bandai kits NOT to have to perform major surgery just to get the kit's proportions somewhat similar to the studio models/on-screen appearance. It almost feels like cheating. The good news is that the Falcon's paint scheme and weathering are complicated enough that we'll have our hand's full just getting THAT part right.

Dangit. You can't sign up for the Bandai website without supplying a Japanese postal address, and your name in Kanji and Hiragana.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, anyone else notice confirmation of etched brass parts? That would explain the brass look of the cockpit, presumably.

Good Lord that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Could this kit be too perfect? I mean, not much is left for the builder to do other than build and paint. As Star Wars modelers we have had to cut, scratch, shave, bleed, study, bend, research, poke, burn, solder, curse, scream, shake, etc. to build a good model, especially the Falcon. Now, all of that appears to have been done for us.....

Cheer up, I would say that the engine lighting could use some work. :D

Cheer up, I would say that the engine lighting could use some work. :D

I'll probably do my own lighting on this. Unless Bandai really goes all out on kits lighting, but it looks like they are just doing the most noticeable lights. It's still going to need a lot of fiber optic work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back