Daredevil (Netflix Series)

It was a huge surprise for me as well. I was catching up on The Defenders and was curious when Daredevil was suppose to return for the 3rd season and low and behold when I looked it up they had just released the teaser trailer for the upcoming season premiere.

I think they are actually way behind as they had "coming soon" teasers well over a year ago.

Regardless, I'm excited for the return. Daredevil is my favorite of the Netflix series. Hope they come back strong.

Sean

Judging by what's been hinted at elsewhere, S3 is going to be a pretty dark one. I think that the events of The Defenders will have had a very profound effect on Matt and he's not going to be the same as he's been in the past 2 seasons.

Could someone - maybe in spoiler tags - give me a breakdown of what happened in the Defenders relevant to Matt's story and DDs3?

I can't believe no one is talking about season 3 yet. I'm only four episodes in. Without giving spoilers I will have to admit I thought the first two episodes seemed kinda slow, but once I got to episode 4--HOLY CRAP!! That prison fight scene is like ten minutes long--all one continuous shot! I had to watch the thing three times just to catch all the "Texas switches" between Charlie and the stuntman.

It's getting good!!!:thumbsup

Watching the third season. For some reason the camera is moving and jiggling in some scenes like it's a handheld with no stabilization. I don't remember if the prior seasons were like this, but it's kind of bothersome this time around.

I can't believe no one is talking about season 3 yet. I'm only four episodes in. Without giving spoilers I will have to admit I thought the first two episodes seemed kinda slow, but once I got to episode 4--HOLY CRAP!! That prison fight scene is like ten minutes long--all one continuous shot! I had to watch the thing three times just to catch all the "Texas switches" between Charlie and the stuntman.

It's getting good!!!:thumbsup

I finished the series and yes S3E4 tops all other fight scenes. When Matt does a jump kick out of no where, I shouted "YES!". I couldn't help it.

I'm on episode 5 now. I didn't care for the first 3 episodes at all. I don't have an issue with the existential crisis, but man, the writing for the first few episodes is just off, and not terribly strong. They spend too much dialogue explaining the same things over and over.

Episode 4 and now 5 are better. I enjoyed that prison fight scene. Not really enjoying the direction they took with Fisk though. And the plot with the "down on his luck" FBI agent is very weak and poorly done. I like the actor playing Bullseye. Looking forward to seeing where that goes, because I know where that is going!

I'm most of the way through season 3 now.

It's a bit more of a slow burn, but I really love it.

It's the perfect show. Part Batman, part law and order. A dash of Ninja turtles...

(In all honesty, there's a lot of Ninja turtles in this)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm most of the way through season 3 now.

It's a bit more of a slow burn, but I really love it.

It's the perfect show. Part Batman, part law and order. A dash of Ninja turtles...

(In all honesty, there's a lot of Ninja turtles in this)

Thats super rad considering how the Turtles were created. Cant wait to start watching!

What do you mean? I read the original Ninja turtles comics when I was a kid, but I'm not sure about their origin
Thats super rad considering how the Turtles were created. Cant wait to start watching!

What do you mean? I read the original Ninja turtles comics when I was a kid, but I'm not sure about their origin

The young man in this panel from TMNT #1 is Matt Murdock, though the 2 universes are not officially connected.

matt-murdock-in-tmnt1.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back