What blaster is this? Two new ones???

Huh, the knob on the side of the Bib Fortuna blaster looks to be the same as the one on the end of the scope of the Jabba's Palace blaster (DL-18) I'm pretty sure this piece has been ID'd, but I don't think it's been released as common knowledge yet? I'd love to get my hands on one of them for my DL-18 build.

bib%20fortuna%20blaster%20knob_zpsf2o7smte.jpg

bbas%20Palace%20Blaster%20DL-18%20knob_zpsdnax7fza.jpg

Great thread BTW!

Huh, the knob on the side of the Bib Fortuna blaster looks to be the same as the one on the end of the scope of the Jabba's Palace blaster (DL-18) I'm pretty sure this piece has been ID'd, but I don't think it's been released as common knowledge yet? I'd love to get my hands on one of them for my DL-18 build.

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/Pete-SSS/bib fortuna blaster knob_zpsf2o7smte.jpg

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/Pete-SSS/Jabbas Palace Blaster DL-18 knob_zpsdnax7fza.jpg

Great thread BTW!

I don't think lonepigeon ever posted about it. Now that I'm looking at making this blaster, I'm hardcore diving it... and this and the scope, and the marker cap are bugging me so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these are repeats. I would love to know the parts on this blaster as I am working on a ROTJ Dengar now. I know someone linked the handle, but no name or description for where the handle came from was posted. The insert fitting on the end is huge compared to most any plumbing parts.

Star Wars OT Dengar Blaster Muzzle Closeup.jpgstar-wars-blaster-props-2_23750450581_o.jpgstar-wars-blaster-props-6_23206138033_o.jpgstar-wars-blaster-props-7_23538375320_o.jpgstar-wars-blaster-props-closeup_23724535142_o.jpgstar-wars-blaster-props-closeup-2_23724539812_o.jpgstar-wars-blaster-props-closeup-3_23832939125_o.jpgstar-wars-blaster-props-closeup-4_23832937485_o.jpgstar-wars-ot-dengar--blaster_23519243139_o.jpg

The bib Fortuna blaster had to come without a trigger for them to try and add one. Those protrusions before the silver end look to be part of the main handle as well. It looks very soft edges... pneumatic drill?

Some of these are repeats. I would love to know the parts on this blaster as I am working on a ROTJ Dengar now. I know someone linked the handle, but no name or description for where the handle came from was posted. The insert fitting on the end is huge compared to most any plumbing parts.

View attachment 841419View attachment 841420View attachment 841421View attachment 841422View attachment 841423View attachment 841424View attachment 841425View attachment 841426View attachment 841427

It's a Paterson Pistol grip for a camera. I think the end part was a type of industrial barbed hose connector/water supply fitting.
There's some great digital artwork of this prop as it features in Battlefront 1 and 2 as the Barrage launcher. I'll see if I can find the images a little later...

It's a Paterson Pistol grip for a camera. I think the end part was a type of industrial barbed hose connector/water supply fitting.
There's some great digital artwork of this prop as it features in Battlefront 1 and 2 as the Barrage launcher. I'll see if I can find the images a little later...

Oh that is awesome. I don't think I used the barrage in battlefront, so I wouldn't have realized. Sweet!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back