EFX wedge helmet is back?

^ Those padded pieces are included with many MR and EFX helmets. I keep them when having the helmet on display

Yeah man, I’m in California and shipping obviously wasn’t really a problem for me, but tax was. It’s a shame you’d didn’t get one. Hopefully you find one in the future.

Matthew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m sure I’ve seen someone with an RS Wedge. Might be worth speaking to them? Definitely a better delivery option in the U.K.

Gah, always wanted this one - literally spent a year scouring ebay for an affordable one a couple of years ago. If only it wasn't for the damned expensive international shipping and customs!

Got mine today. I’ve been wanting one for a while but unwilling to pay ebay prices. Thanks Aldo for the heads up. [emoji106] I probably would have never known otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today. I’ve been wanting one for a while but unwilling to pay ebay prices. Thanks Aldo for the heads up. [emoji106] I probably would have never known otherwise.

Your welcome, glad you got one. I’m really curious on how many helmets they had. As they got rid of them very quickly.

I picked up up one of their Luke ESB signature lids last week. I missed the posting on their website but emailed them anyway to see if they had anymore and was shocked when they said they did. They were selling for $799 plus shipping which is awesome as there is one on eBay right now that’s up to $1350 with 3 days left to run.
I’d been after this lid for so long, i’m hoping they find a few stormtrooper LE lids hidden away as well.

DB7573D2-3B92-4529-B11D-9FE0EB15B8B5.jpeg

Sadly I missed out on it, but EFX apparently found a few of their signature edition Luke helmets recently.

My fingers are crossed they find a SS X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Legend Vader, Legend Biker Scout, or customer service :lol

Big news sadly, I can’t afford it at the moment, though maybe. EFX in the next few days will list a few of their signature edition Luke Helmet they found. I do not know the amount they have. They might list it tonight, I really don’t know more. Just a heads up, to keep your eyes open.

Happy buying,

Matthew

EFX had a few products on their site, but they deleted them afterwards. One of them was the small Falcon but with 3 signatures, including Ford's. Price was around $3000. Now is gone

EFX had a few products on their site, but they deleted them afterwards. One of them was the small Falcon but with 3 signatures, including Ford's. Price was around $3000. Now is gone

But they still haven’t listed it yet. Interesting though on the signature falcon.

Wow, they found more Luke helmets???

Big news sadly, I can’t afford it at the moment, though maybe. EFX in the next few days will list a few of their signature edition Luke Helmet they found. I do not know the amount they have. They might list it tonight, I really don’t know more. Just a heads up, to keep your eyes open.

Happy buying,

Matthew

That’s what they claimed, Bryan emailed me, because I asked about when They found more the first time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back