Quicksilver look alike looking for a date

This thread is worthless without pics. If you know what I mean.

I think I'll abstain. I'm single, 40, have a stable job and a great sense of humor, but there's a downside... I look like a bag of smashed buttholes that got run over by a freight train, set on fire, and put out with a shovel. I got the kind of face that's perfect for a career in radio.

I think I'll abstain. I'm single, 40, have a stable job and a great sense of humor, but there's a downside... I look like a bag of smashed buttholes that got run over by a freight train, set on fire, and put out with a shovel. I got the kind of face that's perfect for a career in radio.

Whoa! I’m positive you’re being hard on yourself. The older I get and the more that I date, the more I see that it’s not about looks anymore. Sure when I was younger (I’m 32) it was all about having the hottest girlfriend despite treating me like garbage. But now it definitely has to be someone I have fun and get along with over looks.

LMAO!!...

Dude!.. (I'm laughing as I type this) even if the above is true, you still get a good chance.

There are a lot of girls who dig a sense of humor!!

haha..

Whoa! I’m positive you’re being hard on yourself. The older I get and the more that I date, the more I see that it’s not about looks anymore. Sure when I was younger (I’m 32) it was all about having the hottest girlfriend despite treating me like garbage. But now it definitely has to be someone I have fun and get along with over looks.

LMAO!!...

Dude!.. (I'm laughing as I type this) even if the above is true, you still get a good chance.

There are a lot of girls who dig a sense of humor!!

haha..

If ever there were to be an official example of two polar opposite responses, this would be it.

If ever there were to be an official example of two polar opposite responses, this would be it.

Really? I read them as 'similar'..

Mine.. (after I stopped laughing at your comment).. was just saying.. (if what you say is true, you still have a good chance.. because it seems that you have a good sense of humor which goes a long way)..

And I -think- the other post was alluding to was: "looks arent that important anymore as we get older, but communication/getting along..etc"..

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back