RPS-6 Rocket Launcher (SW: The Clone Wars)

LeJollySir

Some of my favorite weapons in Star Wars come from The Clone Wars television series. One of those weapons happens to be that rocket launcher the Clone Army often uses against Separatist armor (Lieutenant Thire uses one in the first episode).

CBH5SoLWYAEf9jp.jpg

I have never seen this prop made before and I would love to be one of the first. Seems simple enough (the phrase that often leads to my demise xD)!

This thread is open to anyone who has any advice (this is my first build), would like to build along or just simply enjoys Star Wars. Thanks!

Last edited:
08ba98c21be19f1c7bff208a93a8493e.jpg

Went to Lowe's and bought some 3" PVC pipe. I definitely do not think I will be using all 10 feet of it, but it doesn't hurt to have extra!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi.
You might want to have this moved to the Star Wars section of the forum. (probably get some reply's there) ;)

Do you have screen caps or diagrams of the piece you are making?
I don't watch the show but am always interested in seeing props made from it.

Hi.
You might want to have this moved to the Star Wars section of the forum. (probably get some reply's there) ;)

Do you have screen caps or diagrams of the piece you are making?
I don't watch the show but am always interested in seeing props made from it.

I will most definitely move this over to the Star Wars section [emoji106]

Pictures for the rocket launcher are really hard to find for whatever reason, but I managed to find an Etsy seller who has created 3D files for printing. That's the best reference I've found so far.

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/266787...allery&ga_search_query=rps-6&ref=sr_gallery_1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks simple enough.
Most of it can be found in the plumbing and garden section of the hardware store.

Looks like a Hingsler box on the side.

I'd print the side view image then use the diameter of your tube to scale the thing out.

Looks simple enough.
Most of it can be found in the plumbing and garden section of the hardware store.

Looks like a Hingsler box on the side.

I'd print the side view image then use the diameter of your tube to scale the thing out.

Yeah, I've already found a couple parts I need from the plumbing section (like a vinyl T for the sight on the side)

By "Hingsler", do you mean 'Hengstler'? I couldn't find any results for "Hingsler"

Good idea. I've already printed out a picture, but it might be too small. I'll get back to you on that.

Yeah, I've already found a couple parts I need from the plumbing section (like a vinyl T for the sight on the side)

By "Hingsler", do you mean 'Hengstler'? I couldn't find any results for "Hingsler"

Good idea. I've already printed out a picture, but it might be too small. I'll get back to you on that.
Yeah that's what I ment.
Silly auto correct on my phone.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back