Xscapes Sci-Fi Originals

CrimsonKitsune

Has anyone bought anything from xscapesprops.com? I had considered one day purchasing their First Contact Phaser Rifle or the Particle Rifle II and wanted to hear from others whom had dealt with them.

I have the TOS style Phaser 2 kit and it is really done well. Very little clean up and sharp detail. I am looking to buy a couple of other kits from them.

J

Has anyone bought anything from xscapesprops.com? I had considered one day purchasing their First Contact Phaser Rifle or the Particle Rifle II and wanted to hear from others whom had dealt with them.

I own several of his kits - ALL are worth every penny. He actually built the props for Star Trek Renegades - Fan Film. The designer/builder is Scott Nakada. He has designed some non cannon kits that are an extension of the original design of the highest quality. I am not affiliated with Xcape Props - I just am a HUGE fan of his work. Google Scott Nakada - Star Trek and you can see some his designs through the years.

I could go on forever - but I would suggest - get one of his kits and find out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

That is my personal take and my personal endorsement.

Gordon

Ah, I see. Yes, I had watched a TrekYards video I believe, that him as a guest on it and he went over his Phaser and Tricorder designs for Star Trek: Renegades. I love the design of his Particle II Rifle. Very advanced looking but still keeping to the First Contact "Round Nose" rifle aesthetic.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back