Well guess we can just message his girlfriend

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415332577190.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415332577190.png
    691.9 KB · Views: 204
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415332584171.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415332584171.png
    256.2 KB · Views: 212
i know a couple people have messaged Bat in the Sun about dipstick, and i personally tweeted to JDF about the idiot. Probably won't do any good.

- - - Updated - - -

She probably assists him in ripping people off.
I posted on his jdf's page and got ripped by some fan boys but it settled after I re-worded the post. As far as trish goes if she's scamming too then we pull no punches. I think we about finally have him on the ropes if bat in the sun doesn't care then perhaps we should contact machinima or whatever promotes bat in the sun

I posted on his jdf's page and got ripped by some fan boys but it settled after I re-worded the post. As far as trish goes if she's scamming too then we pull no punches. I think we about finally have him on the ropes if bat in the sun doesn't care then perhaps we should contact machinima or whatever promotes bat in the sun

I don't know if she helps him, I was just being a bitter ******* and assuming the worst.

RacerMachX: Yeah seeing as Jason David Frank is apart of the Green Ranger vs. Ryu, Bat in the Sun most definitely got permission from Saban.

Oh and also the dip****s personal and business facebook pages are not up

MagnaRyuu,
Thanks for the clarification. I am not very familiar with power ranger stuff.
I do recognize Jason David Frank as the green ranger. Is he currently employed by or acting as a spokesperson for Saban?
Again, not trying to imply any illegal activity.

I think Winate's FB pages will be on/off for a while to gather more attention to himself.
He seems to favor Instagram, so maybe this is a good area to put more effort in educating the public regarding his scam.

I think its amusing that he thinks all this negative publicity is good for him.
So, his inbox is "blown up". I doubt that its for new orders.
If you saw all the negative reviews for something, is your first reaction to go buy it?
Now, if i bought something from Winate and saw all this negative publicity, my first reaction is to contact the seller and ask where is my stuff?
Again, a tendency to tell half truth.
Such as the time he declare that he was moving on up and getting an apartment of his own.
When in reality, he was kicked out of the workshop, he was leaching from.
This was confirmed by his ex-partner and work shop owner.

I'm not sure if i agree with dragging the girl into this mess.
I have not seen any proof or verification to her involvement.

MagnaRyuu,
Thanks for the clarification. I am not very familiar with power ranger stuff.
I do recognize Jason David Frank as the green ranger. Is he currently employed by or acting as a spokesperson for Saban?
Again, not trying to imply any illegal activity.

I think Winate's FB pages will be on/off for a while to gather more attention to himself.
He seems to favor Instagram, so maybe this is a good area to put more effort in educating the public regarding his scam.

I think its amusing that he thinks all this negative publicity is good for him.
So, his inbox is "blown up". I doubt that its for new orders.
If you saw all the negative reviews for something, is your first reaction to go buy it?
Now, if i bought something from Winate and saw all this negative publicity, my first reaction is to contact the seller and ask where is my stuff?
Again, a tendency to tell half truth.
Such as the time he declare that he was moving on up and getting an apartment of his own.
When in reality, he was kicked out of the workshop, he was leaching from.
This was confirmed by his ex-partner and work shop owner.

I'm not sure if i agree with dragging the girl into this mess.
I have not seen any proof or verification to her involvement.

i agree with you on the girlfriend thing. like i said I was just being a bitter s.o.b.
yeah JDF is a spokesperson for Saban, essentially Saban's "goldenboy"

Guys, we ARE accomplishing good things. I saw this in response to the new BitS green ranger suit:

Dang. Can't seem to upload pics on my phone. I have to figure this out.
i should say, BitS does seem to care. As does the rest of the community. Word is getting out!

Last edited:
Guys, we ARE accomplishing good things. I saw this in response to the new BitS green ranger suit:

i should say, BitS does seem to care. As does the rest of the community. Word is getting out!

Are you referring to this?Screenshot (357).png

what is it is it on their facebook, IG.....??? when i messaged aaron he brushed it off

And the ass hat is back here is his latest post. https://www.facebook.com/iamwolverine?fref=ts

"In all of this madness, there are people reporting my name on here...I dunno how that helps their supposed goals, but They are wondering why nothing has happened?..... well, I had some haters do that in 2012 also. I submitted my driver's license to FB as required and cleared my name in their system already. You can try throwing eggs instead? that might get the work done faster? ...oh that would require you to do something in person. Btw, this is not directed at customers or clients of mine....just the people who are after me for their own entertainment, and/or hate for me/their mundane self/life."

now here is the thing i doubt he cleared the name he is using seeing as it isn't his legal fraking name. Unless you legally changed, but doubt that.

Also he is such a freaking "keyboard warrior" i'm willing to bet if someone he ripped off were to confront him in person he would **** his pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will correct later

Edit: We've got a lot more people on our side now, so will be interesting to see if he goes underground again and resurfaces, claiming it to be "a break/rebranding/C&D by [insert company name here]"

Last edited:
And the ass hat is back here is his latest post. https://www.facebook.com/iamwolverine?fref=ts

"In all of this madness, there are people reporting my name on here...I dunno how that helps their supposed goals, but They are wondering why nothing has happened?..... well, I had some haters do that in 2012 also. I submitted my driver's license to FB as required and cleared my name in their system already. You can try throwing eggs instead? that might get the work done faster? ...oh that would require you to do something in person. Btw, this is not directed at customers or clients of mine....just the people who are after me for their own entertainment, and/or hate for me/their mundane self/life."

now here is the thing i doubt he cleared the name he is using seeing as it isn't his legal fraking name. Unless you legally changed, but doubt that.

Also he is such a freaking "keyboard warrior" i'm willing to bet if someone he ripped off were to confront him in person he would **** his pants.

Wow he is an ass-hat. How can this be for "entertainment" purposes? He's a criminal and a thief....fing ******-bag big time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....just wow o.o I saw the message just now too, I wonder if it was photoshopped (the licence)? Since he used to use it so much on his muscles/customers/props, etc :/

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back