Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

I've have both models and held them right next to each other. I agree with the point that some of the small parts are more crisp with the master replicas but my Deag is more accurate to the studio model based on making the necessary changes and including the missing parts that had fallen off the orginal. That being said I'll probably sell my MR.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've have both models and held them right next to each other. I agree with the point that some of the small parts are more crisp with the master replicas but my Deag is more accurate to the studio model based on making the necessary changes and including the missing parts that had fallen off the orginal. That being said I'll probably sell my MR.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thats good to hear. I had my MR one when it first came out so it was a while ago now. Maybe my memory of it is cloudy. If the Deago one is good then thats good. I must admit im getting more enthusiatic about it now im starting to paint it.

Falcon decals:

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/895599283797336064

DG3OtzDU0AAb2Gw.jpg

I preordered this beauty almost day one from USA Gundam. I wonder if they will get the first Japanese run, or if they have to wait for the US run later this year.

I preordered this beauty almost day one from USA Gundam. I wonder if they will get the first Japanese run, or if they have to wait for the US run later this year.

I'm wondering with you, for the same reason. Anticipation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm in the same boat and I thought I read a post on here that a member (cant remember who) contacted the Gundam store and was told the end of October.

As great as this decals are....why do manufacturers simplify the panel colours so much? And if I see things correctly, the bluish colour only seems to appear on the 32" falcon

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

As great as this decals are....why do manufacturers simplify the panel colours so much? And if I see things correctly, the bluish colour only seems to appear on the 32" falcon

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

& on some ref pics it doesn't look that blue on the 32" either.......it seems to be the MR that has introduced the blue.....dunno

J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back