Anovos Ghostbusters Proton Pack Kit

As much as I was trying to support this it looks like I'll be requesting a refund for my deposit. I got an email yesterday for a next payment, or balance due within 10 days.......can't remember the details. I replied by asking for a delivery date or any kind of update. Yes I love Star Wars but Anovos sends at least one email per day related to that. Ghostbusters? Maybe 2 emails per year about a patch. Maybe more but you get the concept. As a partner in a toy company I have to say we would be out of business very quickly with customer service like this. Just like Sideshow (don't get me started) Anovos counts on customers (fans) to drop down deposits and wait, and wait, and wait. Updates? Sure, you have to hunt on forums and "talk to a guy that talked to another guy" wtf. And before someone says "well its art" no its not. This is a production item made by what should be a professional money making company.

Every prop company, the good and bad, have had delays on their projects. It is just part of a newer sometimes under funded companies trying to push product out as quickly as possible. You get production issues, design issue, quality control issues, shipping issues and import issues under normal circumstances.
As much as I hate the waits, this is a norm, just have to be patient it out and hope it's not too bad.

Every prop company, the good and bad, have had delays on their projects. It is just part of a newer sometimes under funded companies trying to push product out as quickly as possible. You get production issues, design issue, quality control issues, shipping issues and import issues under normal circumstances.
As much as I hate the waits, this is a norm, just have to be patient it out and hope it's not too bad.

Delays are understandable, but poor communication is not.

Checked with Anovos .... they are still planning a June 20th roll out. Here is hoping ...

UPDATE; Just received word it is now pushed out to Summer 2017 which means June 21st - September 21st.

Last edited:
It adds insult to injury that they're promoting Ghostbusters Day today on all of their social media platforms.
What a joke.
And still, no explanation of the delay.
And still, no realistic timeline.
@gotmaul hasn't even bothered to give one shred of info since March sometime.

hahahahha you are not gonna believe this check this out..

I contact them on the live chat asking a simple refund my money..
she asked me why?
So i told her more than a year ago i ordered and NO updates and keep changing the delivery date ...
she said.. Sorry about that... and gave me the link ,,, i need to fill a online form etc etc...
MEAN time she said :... Today we got a 20% off on Ghostbusters stuff... W T F !
Im trying to cancel my order cos they dont delivery and shes offering me to buy more stuff.. What a JOKE..!! i really felt like she was taking the p of me..

now i need to wait 10 days to get my money back..
SCREW you ANOVOS.

Have there even been any images or real details released? What if it sucks? I had a Viking props proton pack that came fully assembled for not much more than this and it was great. Too bad this company treats their customers so poorly because I would be buying some of their stuff if I had more confidence in them.

hahahahha you are not gonna believe this check this out..

I contact them on the live chat asking a simple refund my money..
she asked me why?
So i told her more than a year ago i ordered and NO updates and keep changing the delivery date ...
she said.. Sorry about that... and gave me the link ,,, i need to fill a online form etc etc...
MEAN time she said :... Today we got a 20% off on Ghostbusters stuff... W T F !
Im trying to cancel my order cos they dont delivery and shes offering me to buy more stuff.. What a JOKE..!! i really felt like she was taking the p of me..

now i need to wait 10 days to get my money back..
SCREW you ANOVOS.

Depending on how you paid, you could always just contest the charges through your credit card. That's how I ultimately ended up getting refunded, because Anovos was unresponsive to my requests.

Yep, they are late on their delivery and late on refunding. Boy what a disappointment this turned out to be. I just bugged them for the third time.

It took them 8 weeks to refund me. No exaggeration. I had an online chat with Anovos several times about the huge delay in refund, and opened a support ticket too. They were all very nice on the chat line though. Eventually I got my refund the week after I opened a ticket with my credit card company to have it investigated. So crazy! So keep your conversations with Anovos so that your credit card company will have some evidence. I'm not saying they wouldn't have refunded me anyway, I'm just saying that they are veeeerrrry slow at it.

Also, It could have been that slow because I don't live in the USA (I'm Canadian), but I doubt it.

It took them 8 weeks to refund me. No exaggeration. I had an online chat with Anovos several times about the huge delay in refund, and opened a support ticket too. They were all very nice on the chat line though. Eventually I got my refund the week after I opened a ticket with my credit card company to have it investigated. So crazy! So keep your conversations with Anovos so that your credit card company will have some evidence. I'm not saying they wouldn't have refunded me anyway, I'm just saying that they are veeeerrrry slow at it.

Also, It could have been that slow because I don't live in the USA (I'm Canadian), but I doubt it.

blame canada !

At this point, it's probably best to not assume they're going to meet a stated delivery date until photos of the actual kit are shown.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back