1:1 Nomad

So,you've never been on Facebook ? Some of us are on Facebook just to keep in touch with folks we don't get a chance to see often.I spend quite a bit of time on this site and don't consider it a waste either. Regards,Gary

I find humor in how most of us here thumb our noses up at those who spend time on Facebook, and feel, "those people waste their time on Facebook looking at videos, posting photos, commenting on things, etc, etc...", yet here we are.... online, posting photos, commenting on strangers posts and images. :lol

When Facebook became a "thing", I decided not to participate. When my son took his family to Europe on a 3 week vacation and took pictures of every plate of every meal the whole family ate, and posted all of them on FB, I knew I had made the right decision. Now, of course, we know the whole thing is corrupt, and a very scary place to be.

No nose thumbing. Who needs it should use it. For me it is useless as I have no time and many different interests that can't be aggregated in one place as the groups of people involved are very diverse. FB was structured for simple capture of personalities and interconnections not anticipating that life has many facet that develop over time.

I find humor in how most of us here thumb our noses up at those who spend time on Facebook, and feel, "those people waste their time on Facebook looking at videos, posting photos, commenting on things, etc, etc...", yet here we are.... online, posting photos, commenting on strangers posts and images. :lol

Thought this was a prop forum, not a Facebook haters rant forum, does anyone know what a 1:1 Nomad is?!!

I find it interesting how many here like myself, do not like Facebook. Are you all middle aged introverts like myself? ;) I only sort of use Facebook, meaning I created a bogus account years ago, just so I could properly view other people's Facebook pages without the annoying "logon/join Facebook" popup that covers most of the screen. That said, I clicked the link. The Nomad in question appears to be this Star Trek prop... http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Nomad

Thought this was a prop forum, not a Facebook haters rant forum, does anyone know what a 1:1 Nomad is?!!

Yes. I have one. So from the OP's initial post, I understand the subject matter though I still have no information on what he needs,what he's looking for or what informative bit of information he's wanting to relay.

Oh, now I'm hip , it's been a while since I watched the TOS, I forgot that's what it was, Thanks, I thought he was building an old Chevy station wagon, Ha, Ha

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back