Problems with Kris at Hells kitchen (good news updated)

Re: Problems with Kris at Hells kitchen

Well, I've sent an email to Kris again yesterday, and today morning I got a reply. he said I still need wait for sometime

No ****, is that supposed to fix the problem? He'll keep telling you that for another 2 years if you let him, you need to demand your money back.

No ****, is that supposed to fix the problem? He'll keep telling you that for another 2 years if you let him, you need to demand your money back.

Yes maybe you're right. I have no idea how to do now. I am talking with other people who have the same problems. and try to find a way to fix the problem. If any other members here have the same problem. Please contact me. Let's talk about that.

if anyone is having problems, send me a pm, someone is compiling a list of buyers that Kris still owes items to

At first he reply my email, he said he was very busy. a few months later he said he have no money to finish my order. now he have no give me any reply.

...wasn't part of the money supposed to go towards supplies to make it? That's how it works, isn't it?

Just want to update this thread. I wait for Kris more than 2 years but still have no receive my items yet.

Two years is an APPAULING amount of time to wait, especially given the thousands you invested in his work. I hope this gets resolved soon for you dude. If nothing else, it'll taint his reputation in this community.

No, I mean have you contacted him directly, and told him you want a refund?

That thread was last updated 7 months ago. Circumstances change. It won't hurt to ask.

Thanks for advice. I just sent him an email to ask refund, I'll update here when I have any news. I'm not sure if he can reply my email in time. he have no reply my email recently.

Do you think he's going to stay coming around again and making stuff for people? What wound up happening with him?

It seems that these problems are occurring more and more with people getting money and spending it to live and not on the supplies to complete and ship the item(s). Terrible. It gives the entire custom building community a bad reputation. I guess there is no answer. One thing I know for sure is, in this crappy economy, it is very easy for even the most well-intentioned person to fail to follow through on a commitment due to job loss or health issues, or just bad personal habits.

How does this happen? I know that PayPal and some credit cards don't protect purchases after a few months, but how can so many people give up money with no way of getting it back when lousy "sellers" run off? Is there a way to protect against this with long term purchases like this or should you only purchase within a protected timeframe? I wouldn't wait that long, or even a few months, for a costume piece.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back