"Handbook for the Recently Deceased" The Project!

I'm looking at doing a run of these. Anyone who knows me can verify I am qualified to do it right. Anyone got an update on this threads progress?
Ant

Yeah, dead in the water. :lol

I'd love to be involved in this. I'm a graphic designer by trade and have wanted to do this project for a long time. I made a list of all the content in the book that is either seen on screen or read from the book itself. It's not much, but it's something to start from as far as content goes.

Not sure if this was posted before: goldenfiddle — Heritage Auctions:*Handbook for the Recently...
If someone can make 'em, I'd be buying one :)

L
I think people missed your post Lee...
Let's post those pictures of one of the real books :) :
1000px-HandbookProp.jpg

1000px-DeceasedPress.jpg

1000px-Preface.jpg

I provided hi-rez artwork for the cover some time ago to several folks who were making plans to produce them, but I haven't heard or seen anything from any of them since on any progress.

is it still possible to get the cover image from you? ... I realize it's been quite some time since this post....

Somewhere I've got two unused book jackets for the HBRD that the old WB mail-order catalogue sold in the... late 80's, early 90's? I bought three and only used one. I put it on a school folder and did a cheapo laminate using clear Con-Tact shelf paper.

The other two are still rolled in the triangular mailer from the WB. I think they've gotten a little bit compressed over the years, but I don't think they have any true creases, last I checked.

Alex

Direct from the book.
handbook.gif

I was thinking of getting an old book, painting over the cover, or maybe sand paper? And then using a print on shirt decal to transpher the image..then clear coat acrylic spray (non glossy)?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back