Darth Vader's Rogue One Lightsaber

I'm not sure how it happened, Treadwell, but that's the prop, any way you slice it. You can see it clearly in the photos. I like the look - makes it appear battle worn.

I was able to secure a Galaxy's Edge Vader lightsaber recently. It doesn't have any of the 'rust' details and has a pristine look. So based off the available knowledge, I'm displaying this in my collection as the Vader's Rogue One lightsaber.

I still would like to hear from one of the prop dept/ prop master on what was used.

I was able to secure a Galaxy's Edge Vader lightsaber recently. It doesn't have any of the 'rust' details and has a pristine look. So based off the available knowledge, I'm displaying this in my collection as the Vader's Rogue One lightsaber.

I still would like to hear from one of the prop dept/ prop master on what was used.
It was a genuine MPP camera flash that was built to resemble what the ESB prop looks like now with the screws in the grips etc.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back