ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

They just posted 40% Off Code: CARBONITE40 for Han Solo™ "Bespin" Standard Line Ensemble w/Belt

I just ordered! Happy to have this re-ordered after my cancellation of the premiere line. I'll take the standard line for $337.73 shipped!

Anyone selling off their ANOVOS Han Solo holster? LOL

eeerrr this the season for giving... i cant afford anything for myself at this time of the year. who ever grabs this stuff now is very lucky. i wish the offered his jacket separate like lukes

Hmm might have to jump on that Han Solo costume. Hope the large jacket and shirt isn't too big! I hate being "between sizes"

What was the difference between the premiere and the standard?

I'm assuming the premiere included the holster rig ?

Holster rig was sold separately. Normally the difference between premiere and standard is standard is a little less quality as they are made in a more mass produced fashion. I have the Standard Line Star Trek Monster Maroon and it's amazing quality. I don't know what they could have done to make it better from the Premiere Line.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong but that is my understanding.

I have both the Standard and Premier. Its the quality of the fabric. The Jacket is polyester in Standard and wool in the Premier. You can tell the differences between the shirts as the Premier feels more like silk. But I will wear the Standard for cosplay for sure. Its well worth the money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have both the Standard and Premier. Its the quality of the fabric. The Jacket is polyester in Standard and wool in the Premier. You can tell the differences between the shirts as the Premier feels more like silk. But I will wear the Standard for cosplay for sure. Its well worth the money.

Cool thanks! How is the sizing ? Pretty good ?

The pants on the Bespin are the stunt pants. I had my tailor alter them to regular pants. LOL. She actually fell on the floor laughing when I had them on as they come up to your arm pits. LOL

The pants on the Bespin are the stunt pants. I had my tailor alter them to regular pants. LOL. She actually fell on the floor laughing when I had them on as they come up to your arm pits. LOL

Yea I saw they are high waisted lol I'm hoping that the Holster rig for Luke ships before Celebration next year. If not, no biggie but it would be awesome to have the whole set up.

What are you using Bespin boots ?

with the jacket being polyester and not wool it must look different no?

bump Got Maul

FYI- kylo ren premiere helmet will be in warehouse this week prepping for ship out !

Also Death Trooper helmet will be in warehouse this week too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you provide an update on the remaining OT TK Ensembles?
Allegedly there is an inbound shipment (from the magical armor land) that will be enough to cover all remaining orders.
Can you confirm?
It's been 20 months since I ordered, it would be really nice to have this by the end of the quarter.
This has been a really frustrating and disappointing experience for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I saw they are high waisted lol I'm hoping that the Holster rig for Luke ships before Celebration next year. If not, no biggie but it would be awesome to have the whole set up.

What are you using Bespin boots ?

These!

5db89dfff4a3decf619aa362a5449b25.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back