Help! Looking for Alien Nostromo lettering stencil for jacket build

VVT4ME

Looking for the stencil for the 'Nostromo' letters on the back of the jacket..don't want to start making it until I source a way to get a close match to the movie's lettering. I know Mike Rush here used to sell them...but I don't think he's selling them anymore.....and he hasn't gotten back to me. Anyone have a used one in decent condition they could sell me, or have another source? Or another method of getting the correct lettering for the jacket? Thanks!!!

Looks like the font in this picture is Pump Demi.

0_08_24.jpg

There's also this: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=34755&page=48&p=3518086&viewfull=1#post3518086

about two years ago I had member BornKilr make me an adhesive Nostromo stencil, he did a lot of tweaking and ended up with a pretty exact replica, and it worked great, my jacket turned out perfect. i was actually thinking of contacting him again for another one, since my current jacket is pretty beat up, and i'll be needing a new one soon.

maybe you can message him and ask if he still has my stencil? i'm sure he wouldn't mind printing you out a couple for a bit of cash. i certainly wouldn't mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for the stencil for the 'Nostromo' letters on the back of the jacket..don't want to start making it until I source a way to get a close match to the movie's lettering. I know Mike Rush here used to sell them...but I don't think he's selling them anymore.....and he hasn't gotten back to me. Anyone have a used one in decent condition they could sell me, or have another source? Or another method of getting the correct lettering for the jacket? Thanks!!!

I have one of Mike Rush's which I shall donate...pm me.

Cool! I tried to PM you but it says you can't receive PMs....I'll send an email by clicking the email link...
ah yeah if rpf is as it was you have to post a number of comments before pm'ing...yeah I got your message you're in Oregon...nah, that is fine however sales on this forum aren't permitted. As I said I'll send it gratis.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back