Show off your CLASSIC spiderman costume

One of or members took this photo at recent heroes and legends show in Armagh
06355D1E-75F1-4054-8028-FBCE1C64B0B4-3854-0000007193CA9D50_zps91b1fab8.jpg

Thought i would share it

Thx wallcrawler I am currently training for a 300 spartan in 3 weeks time at one of the emerald garrisons heroes and legends shows in Rushmere shopping centre

Some pics of my Classic Suit

20130601_134311.jpg2013060195133933.jpg2013060195133442.jpg

And when I wore the suit to surprise Brendan the 4yr old Birthday Boy (Who actually thinks I'm Spiderman :cool)

2013-06-02_20-45-49.png2013-06-02_20-52-56.pngScreenshot_2013-06-02-09-31-47.png

And when I wore the suit to surprise Brendan the 4yr old Birthday Boy (Who actually thinks I'm Spiderman :cool)

imo that's the best part of these suits - wore my zentai suit without telling my kids - surprised them while they were watching spiderman cartoon. Totally freaked out :)... and when I left, my oldest exclaimed to my wife: "I KNEW he was real! That was so AWESOOOMMME!!!"

imo that's the best part of these suits - wore my zentai suit without telling my kids - surprised them while they were watching spiderman cartoon. Totally freaked out :)... and when I left, my oldest exclaimed to my wife: "I KNEW he was real! That was so AWESOOOMMME!!!"

Thats why I do man...thats why i do it! :$

Love those birthday pics. What did you do there? Just say hi and get away again after some pictures? Was wondering what to do since I might (or might not) attend a birthday all suited up.

thats a great suit did you make it your self or did you print it out?
That's a Spidey4fun suit, which means it was made (designed, printed, sewn) by premier suitmaker Brad 'Spidey4fun' McDowell in Australia, widely considered to be one of the best suitmakers around.

In fact, that EXACT suit in the picture is currently for sale in the junkyard, with your choice of eye frames to go with it. A hell of a deal if there ever was one, and one I've had to talk myself out of going into debt for this week.

I mean, it's clearly an altered image of a suit that was built using my tutorial and Orhadar's file, but I don't think they started with picture of me, none of the webs are hand-darkened like mine.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back