Walking Dead Rick Jacket

We've got a ton of new items in development, so it's slow going when you're doing this many jackets. For this one, we're waiting on the printed lining to come back still. Once it is, we'll look at the revisions to the outer shell to complete the prototype.

Yeah, me too. Indy, do you have any updates about the jacket? I'd be glad to hear anything about it at this point.
To be fair Indy Magnoli said it would be 1-2 months to make the final jacket once the prototype was complete, not that the prototype would only take 1-2 months. Also don't get me wrong I'm eager to see the jacket finished as well, but Indy has a lot of orders and we're not dealing with the cheaper alternatives like Suzahdi or WSL, it's gonna take some time so we can get a genuine quality product. The wait sucks but if it mean we get a really good quality jacket that's pretty much an exact replica I'll wait longer

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got a ton of new items in development, so it's slow going when you're doing this many jackets. For this one, we're waiting on the printed lining to come back still. Once it is, we'll look at the revisions to the outer shell to complete the prototype.

To be fair @Indy Magnoli said it would be 1-2 months to make the final jacket once the prototype was complete, not that the prototype would only take 1-2 months. Also don't get me wrong I'm eager to see the jacket finished as well, but Indy has a lot of orders and we're not dealing with the cheaper alternatives like Suzahdi or WSL, it's gonna take some time so we can get a genuine quality product. The wait sucks but if it mean we get a really good quality jacket that's pretty much an exact replica I'll wait longer

Don't get me wrong I'll also wait longer if it means the jacket will be higher quality and closer in terms of accuracy to the UGG Jacket. I think an update every so often would really help even if it's just to update us that nothing new has happened yet and we're still waiting on a few things to come back, especially for those of us who are really excited to get the jacket (my guess would be all of us!).

I can't wait to see this jacket tbh I'm kinda glad it's took a bit longer first off means it will be a very detailed and almost ugg jacket and more to the fact that it's Xmas so moneys tight after this time of year and burnt off all the pies from Xmas I'll be ready and waiting for this jacket to hit final production, so here's to business with Indy :D

I should be able to share photos of the finished prototype in a week or so. It won't be 100% perfect, but instead of tweaking it internally, I thought we'd just finish it up and post here so you guys can tear it apart, so the next one can improved in one shot.

I should be able to share photos of the finished prototype in a week or so. It won't be 100% perfect, but instead of tweaking it internally, I thought we'd just finish it up and post here so you guys can tear it apart, so the next one can improved in one shot.
Hell yeah sounds great! Mind if I shoot you a PM? Had a personal design addition I just wasn't sure if it was practically doable given the type of jacket

Ready when you are Indy ;)

So you mean from now on after the next post it'll be back and forth communication so we can wrap it up soon?

This is gettin pretty old and moldy...seriously we have been waiting over 6 months now for this. Backed up orders ya ya ya..come on now aint gonna get haisty but seriously!!???

This is gettin pretty old and moldy...seriously we have been waiting over 6 months now for this. Backed up orders ya ya ya..come on now aint gonna get haisty but seriously!!???

Sure the wait is frustrating but Indy runs a full scale clothing business not purely cosplay and he already said they have plenty of other things being worked on. I can’t see how talking to him like a ******* is going to make him more inclined to prioritise this. You keep telling everyone how good your White Sheep jacket is so just keep on enjoying that until this one is ready

Well..the Whitesheep was ok..but Suzahdi's got the kinks worked out pretty well. This babys doin justice for now. 20180128_085443.jpg20180128_085443.jpg20180128_085443.jpg

I will take photos of the initial prototype before the end of this week. Then we can go through and nitpick the details until we have a perfect set of instructions for the next prototype.

Quick update... I said I'd get it photographed this week but... as today is Friday (here in New Zealand), the week is almost up. I may even get a chance to photograph this today, but I don't I'll have the photos processed and ready for up load before the end of today. So... it'll have to wait until Monday, most likely.

How much did you pay for that specific Suzahdi one? It looks like the one they were pumping screen accurate specifics on It If yiu’re the person who was doing that... I might be mistaken but, It looks actually really good

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back