Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

If I may offer some friendly advice: Never, ever pre-order from ebay. It's very easy and common for products of this nature to slip on their shipping date. There are some unethical types who know this and want your money and will wait for the clock to run out. You have a set number of days to contest a sale and ask for a refund. After that ebay will do nothing. Same for paypal. Never buy an item on ebay from someone unless they have the product and it's ready to ship. If they make excuses and say they will send later that's a big red flag.
I got screwed out of a U2 boxed set once because they ran out the clock and it was too late to file a complaint

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If I may offer some friendly advice: Never, ever pre-order from ebay. It's very easy and common for products of this nature to slip on their shipping date. There are some unethical types who know this and want your money and will wait for the clock to run out. You have a set number of days to contest a sale and ask for a refund. After that ebay will do nothing. Same for paypal. Never buy an item on ebay from someone unless they have the product and it's ready to ship. If they make excuses and say they will send later that's a big red flag.

Thats a good point. I will be careful to check the feedback score before buying. I have had items from china go past the 30 day ship date and Ebay have steped in to get me my money as the seller would face having the account closed, and if they many thousands of positive feedback they would unlikely want to risk such a thing. But its always important to vet the seller in all cases.

Thats a very good price!!!! I have done some searching and that website has got great reviews from people who have ordered and built kits on youtube,as well as other places.

$150 deposit(Non refundable) plus the $189.95 and $80 shipping (to the UK) when its released by paypal. I can do that more easily than trying to pay all of it now in one go.

I guess im waiting till December to get this kit :)

Thanks for the link dude :)

Thats a very good price!!!! I have done some searching and that website has got great reviews from people who have ordered and built kits on youtube,as well as other places.

$150 deposit(Non refundable) plus the $189.95 and $80 shipping (to the UK) when its released by paypal. I can do that more easily than trying to pay all of it now in one go.

I guess im waiting till December to get this kit :)

Thanks for the link dude :)

No worries! Of all the options currently available to us this is by far the best option for those of us who don't need the kit immediately or who live in places that will have to order internationally anyway :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CultTVMan's price is great. I'm glad people are going to get a chance to order through them. When you factor in shipping, it's about the same price I'm paying from GundamUSA with a 10% off discount. A win for everyone.

CultTVMan's price is great. I'm glad people are going to get a chance to order through them. When you factor in shipping, it's about the same price I'm paying from GundamUSA with a 10% off discount. A win for everyone.

Is that CultTVMan price the full price or just the initial reservation price?

J

I can't seem to be able to hit the preorder and put it into my cart... anyone else having this issue?
K

Full price without shipping

This is a PREORDER RESERVATION and it is expected in December 2017. Please see the Preorder instructions below..

YOUR PRICE $339.95

Retail Price: 399.95

NOTE: This is an expensive kit and we are requiring a $150 non-refundable down payment. After you place your preorder, we will send you an invoice through Pay Pal for $150. The balance will be due at the time the kit is in stock.

Shipping Estimates (subject to change)

South Eastern USA

• Priority/Parcel $12
Central/Northeast USA

• Priority $25.00
Western USA

• Priority $60.00
  • Parcel $25.00
Canada

• Priority International $60
Europe/Japan/Australia/New Zealand

• Priority International $80

Last edited by a moderator:

I can't seem to be able to hit the preorder and put it into my cart... anyone else having this issue?
K

Are you logged in? You need to create an account and be logged in before you can add it to your cart.

Just to show some reference pics.......here's some recent pics of the Rogue Studios Replica of the 5 footer.......drool

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

J

Yea, I figured it out... Helps to actually read the information! I'm a dope!
K

Are you logged in? You need to create an account and be logged in before you can add it to your cart.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back