RPCpainted suits, how to increase glove durability

SpiderManCdA

Took the plunge and ordered up an RPC studio's RPCPaint TASM2 suit. I'm wondering if anyone's found a way to improve the palm durability for Parkour and such.

I visit special needs kids in my suits and spend a fair bit of time upside down and on my hands. Historically I've just worn Zentai suits and UA receiver gloves over top. It works but it's not quit as authentic. Would love to find a way to improve the grip and durability of the RPC painted suit without over gloving.. Ideas and insights are greatly appreciated.

Why not find some gloves with a grip on the inside (maybe a work glove or something) , cut the grip off and then glue it to the palm and fingers of the spidey gloves?

Sure, part of my hesitation in the past has been that the backside of hand fabric stretches out really fast. Wearing outer gloves solved that but not as neatly. I've thought about just sewing gloves into the inside and just letting the palm wear out/down to the inner leather.

Thanks for your time and reply. Appreciate your ideas.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back