Looking for a couple lightsaber images

SethS

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys-- with the guide out, and getting some great notes from Brandon, I'm making a few tiny tweaks for this edition. There's a couple images I'd love to include that I can't track down--

1. A few months back there was a Lucasfilm legit pic that popped up online of a Graflex that had a serial number stamped on the clamp box. It sounds like this may be the ANH hero. I swore I nabbed it, but can't seem to find it now.

2. Both Brandon and Gino have mentioned ROTJ promo shots of Vader with his ESB hero saber. I'm assuming they both saw it in the archives-- if anyone has seen this one online anywhere or has a scan they can share without getting in trouble, I'd love to include it.

3. A picture of bigfoot. I know a guy willing to pay top dollar.

4. ANY pics that aren't in the guide of the V3 being used onscreen, this is the ONLY thing I might question Brandon on... but only because I've argued this with so many FB group idiots I don't want to be wrong...

Thanks!

Number one.

Attachments

• 34EEBFA5-0E3F-4B9F-84BA-81B3185636B2.jpeg
    34EEBFA5-0E3F-4B9F-84BA-81B3185636B2.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 528
Never knew of the number on the control box!! Anyone know what numbers it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say it looks like 114LA with the LA being wicked crooked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back