Is this accurate Batman armor?

indeed that is a Batman Returns suit. Artsee is one of the best in the business. I own one of his early Returns torsos and it is fantastic.

indeed that is a Batman Returns suit. Artsee is one of the best in the business. I own one of his early Returns torsos and it is fantastic.
It looks pretty accurate... only issue is, it looks a bit different from his other returns torso (as seen here) http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dark-La...727?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a98d2142f. I'd buy the ebay torso in a heartbeat if I could figure out if he has a way to sell me the latex arms and legs as well....
Edit: Then again, I guess if the belt was pulled higher up, it would look more like it... were there more than one style of Returns suits used? One that was a full body suit (legs attached to torso) and one that was split?
Here's what I'm concerned about....
For instance, look here.. as you can see, the bottom of the torso has a very interesting shape to it... one that the Returns body that artsee sells (the one with the legs attached) does NOT have. But, his Facade does have it...

Last edited:
Artsee's armor was the standard for quite some time. He also offers it in latex which is nice because you can EASILY match the undersuit to the armor. That particular version of the suit though is not that accurate. The details are just not there. As much as I dislike anything and everything JesterFX, he really does have a nice set of returns armor. I think $400 is just too much for latex when you could pay about 6ish and get a returns set in urethane, which also lasts longer.

It looks pretty accurate... only issue is, it looks a bit different from his other returns torso (as seen here) http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dark-La...727?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a98d2142f. I'd buy the ebay torso in a heartbeat if I could figure out if he has a way to sell me the latex arms and legs as well....
Edit: Then again, I guess if the belt was pulled higher up, it would look more like it... were there more than one style of Returns suits used? One that was a full body suit (legs attached to torso) and one that was split?
Here's what I'm concerned about....
For instance, look here.. as you can see, the bottom of the torso has a very interesting shape to it... one that the Returns body that artsee sells (the one with the legs attached) does NOT have. But, his Facade does have it...
[url]http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/DiFabio91/BATMAN_RETURNS_BONUS-1.jpg[/URL]

Yes its different. The first link you posted shows his full facade and the second link show what is called a "bib". The "bib" is just another option should you want more mobility with your arms. Artsee1 (his name is Paul) made his facade as a one piece as opposed to the two piece suit you have in the pic above. Artsee1 makes some of the best quality stuff you can find on the market. I highly recommend him. He is one of the few that won't screw you over.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back