Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Post-release)

What did you think of Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

• It was great. Loved it. Don't miss it at the theaters.

Votes: 154 26.6%
  • It was good. Liked it very much. Worth the theater visit.

Votes: 135 23.4%
  • It was okay. Not too pleased with it. Could watch it at the cinema once or wait for home video.

Votes: 117 20.2%
  • It was disappointing. Watch it on home video instead.

Votes: 70 12.1%
  • It was bad. Don't waste your time with it.

Votes: 102 17.6%

• Total voters
I did a search this morning to find out the release date of the DVD, and as usual it brought up plenty of crap I didn't search for. But one thing of interest was leaked information allegedly in the soon to be released film novel adaption. In a part that did not end up in the movie, the novel makes reference to Luke's wife, perhaps shedding new light on Rey"s parentage :confused

I did a search this morning to find out the release date of the DVD, and as usual it brought up plenty of crap I didn't search for. But one thing of interest was leaked information allegedly in the soon to be released film novel adaption. In a part that did not end up in the movie, the novel makes reference to Luke's wife, perhaps shedding new light on Rey"s parentage :confused
It's (rumored to be) part of a dream sequence.

And it’s Koo Stark. :)

Really !? ... are you being serious Bryan or just pulling our leg ?
Wasn’t she originally in ANH - in the scenes where Luke’s with his friends ( while the SD is chasing down the Tantive IV ) - that ended up on the cutting room floor ?

Last edited:
Wasn’t she originally in ANH - in the scenes where Luke’s with his friends ( while the SD is chasing down the Tantive IV ) - that ended up on the cutting room floor ?

Yes, and from what I heard rumored about Luke’s dream that is the prologue for TLJ novel, he dreams of a life where he turned the droids over to the Empire, stayed on Tatooine, and married Cami, the Koo Stark character.

Whoa !? ... Not sure how to feel about this new ‘ twist/development ‘ regarding Luke’s original characterisation :facepalm
Not planning to read the novelisation of TLJ anyway .

Rey’s parentage is still moot regardless of this ‘ dream sequence ‘ stuff anyway .

... and why ... just why ?

Why do people today have to screw around with rewriting well established , fondly remembered characters that seem so out of sync ? ... and saying cause they can to ‘ move ‘ the saga forward , doesn’t make sense nor make it right !

Last edited:
I somehow missed this absolutely ridiculous shot the first two times in the theater.
Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.CamRip.H264.Clean.Audio.mp4_snapshot_02.01.43_[2018.02.26_15.34.30].jpgStar.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.CamRip.H264.Clean.Audio.mp4_snapshot_02.01.43_[2018.02.26_15.34.03].jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back