New Guy Here Looking for Kylo Help

js887

Hello all!

I'm a long time stalker on therpf and am looking to get into my next costume...Kylo Ren. Unfortunately for me, I am NOT an artsy or crafty person and typically end up buying my costumes piece by piece rather than making the parts myself. With that out of the way, I am wondering if there is a general consensus on who makes the most screen-accurate parts for Kylo? I'm starting from scratch so I would love advice on everything. So far I think I'm going with the below:

Gloves: Endor Finders
Boots: Imperial Boots
Helmet: Very open to suggestions here.
Soft parts: Again, I'm not sure. I've heard good things about Katja Von Design's Kylo. Also been in touch with BadRabbitCosplay on Etsy but their Kylo fabrics for the hood seem slightly off to me....maybe it's just their pictures. Any recommendations? Ideally I'd like to order these all from the same place so that I can keep up to date on all of it at once.

Any help is much appreciated!

Last edited:
Would highly highly recommend Sni9er 's Kylo helmet. Absolutely beautiful! If budget is an issue, then I would probably recommend a modded BS helmet. Artisan FX has great finishing work that I would recommend, also :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back