Scottjua's stuff: Live Fire Blasters, Props, Sabers: Relby K23s

Re: My blaster builds thread: UPDATE: LIVE FIRE Han Solo ANH DL-44 Mauser C96

I fitted a new more accurate bull barrel and needed to test it.

and one in normal speed with my PPS

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott, you magnificent *******! I've never seen these before. Astounding.

If I had a Mk. 1 flare gun and converted it to an EE-3 I'd probably have a center fire adapter machined for the barrel. Just saying. :p I'm not sure you could get away with calling it an AOW so a $200 SBR/SBS tax stamp might be needed.

I was debating putting electronics in the barrel or just finding some flares or fireworks to shoot out of it.

thanks. I'm almost done with my ee3. I'll have to have a little photo session with it and the live fire to show the updates. I just don't know ow to mount the EE3 yet so it stands on its own.

I was debating putting electronics in the barrel or just finding some flares or fireworks to shoot out of it.

If you are still considering going electronic, you should check out Bcurtis' EE-3 build on TDH. If I remember correctly, I think his is from a kit, but he finished it in incredible fashion, and the electronics are outstanding.

I've seen his build. The only challenge with the real webley is figuring out a trigger actuation. There's a small hole for the hammer to strike a primer, but finding a switch to take the force the hammer delivers will be tough. Otherwise I could make a self contained electronics insert to just put into the chamber/barrel.

I've seen his build. The only challenge with the real webley is figuring out a trigger actuation. There's a small hole for the hammer to strike a primer, but finding a switch to take the force the hammer delivers will be tough. Otherwise I could make a self contained electronics insert to just put into the chamber/barrel.

I recall quite a bit of force behind the hammer on the Fed Labs unit. Could you have a small moveable steel plate for the hammer tip to come in contact with when firing? And have that plate as a buffer/force diffuser against the actuator, so that all of that pressure from the hammer doesn't hit your actuator in such a tiny and concentrated spot? This is getting kind of Rube Goldbergy...probably are simpler solutions.

Perhaps a weaker spring could be swapped into the Webley firing mechanism?

Nice idea! That might work. Maybe aluminum or brass so it'll not ding up the hammer too... or plastic...

Just gonna leave this here.

My blasters: ee3 almost done

and I realized I have way too many mausers in my house

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Very nice :)

is that a Rubies Leia? I like that you give it equal billing (I love them)

that EE3 .... Beautiful, not one I think I'll ever own

Haha yep rubies leia. I'm aiming for a live fire but it's not high on the priority list. The base gun with compensator is hard to find.

Last edited:

My eyeballs just exploded!
Super supremo collection, man. I want that EE-3 so bad!

I am simply blown away by these basters!! Great job! I have some questions. I'm building a Greedo Killer blaster. I have included some pics. - so here goes...
1. The heat sink - how did you make it straight?? Did you cut into the bottom of the denix?
2. Did you need to cut the right end of the bracket to accomodate the top of the heat sink?
3. How long did you make the barrel that goes into the Flash Hider? Or did you just remove the red plastic end out of the barrel??
Thanks for any help!
Cheers,
redbuttonGreedoBlaster1.JPGGreedoBlaster2.JPG

I am simply blown away by these basters!! Great job! I have some questions. I'm building a Greedo Killer blaster. I have included some pics. - so here goes...
1. The heat sink - how did you make it straight?? Did you cut into the bottom of the denix?
2. Did you need to cut the right end of the bracket to accomodate the top of the heat sink?
3. How long did you make the barrel that goes into the Flash Hider? Or did you just remove the red plastic end out of the barrel??
Thanks for any help!
Cheers,
redbuttonView attachment 527819View attachment 527820

is that the heat sink you just got from me? If so, I took that off a denix. As a matter of fact, the build up of my Greedo Killer using that heat sink was done by Scottjua. Here is his video of the finished build and that very same heat sink: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=210211&page=3&p=3365461&viewfull=1#post3365461

Last edited:

My own gk is an MGC base so the dimensions are accurate and the grill fit perfectly.

However, while the denix is larger the mag cuts are weird and the CE grill didn't fit without some more to the denix. I can't remember if I filed the tapered upper lips on yours or the bottom "foot" part.

I recently went to help Brock (who's a member here) and his father-in-law build their live fire Han ANH for their reality TV series. Here's the teaser for the video coming up from my time with the family doing the footage for the Han ANH Live fire blaster for their youtube channel.

Here's the final video for Jerry Miculek's channel that I went to build the blaster for and help film for the YouTube video. The TV show episode won't air until spring time but you can see it in action now.

Also my esb live fire is in this video.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back