Star Trek Continues

Oh, I love these, thanks for posting! Vic and crew are just wonderful! Its still amazing to me that they can pull off these episodes without a huge studio backing...what a fabulous accomplishiment! Kudos to them all!!!

Re: Star Trek Continues episode 3 "Fairest of Them All"

The new Star Trek Continues episode "Fairest of Them All" has been release and can be viewed here:

Star Trek Continues E03 "Fairest of Them All" on Vimeo

or here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJf2ovQtI6w

Watched the Original and the new Continues episode 'Fairest of Them All' and really enjoyed it. They most litterally, started the episode with the end of Mirror, Mirror, word for word and they did an AMAZING job. It really FEELS like they've transported us back to 1968: they've nailed all the subtlies and nuances that the original show had and captured all the great aspects of what made the original Trek great.

I still can't believe what luck we've all had in having been granted a sort of time-travel thanks to Vic and his crew of talented and enthusiasic people!!!

Holy Holodeck! That was another FANTASTIC episode! I actually cried at the end. This was amazingly well thought out, just like the other episodes in this Mignogna series. Watching this really made my day!
I loved that they've included a holodeck/simulator in this; also noticed the computer voice was Marina Sirtis.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I loved how they tied it into the earlier episodes of TOS of Kirk's loves and wove that into the episode. This really should be picked up by Netflix and supported by the studios.

I can't find any information on CBS pulling it and the other episodes 1 through 3 are still up. Nothing yet on the Star Trek Continues blog either.

Last edited:
I suspect it was just the YouTube bot doing it automatically. It's happened before, and that was cleared up, so I suspect it will be again.

Question Treadwell - Been meaning to ask this forever but you're the only one I've heard of here that's involved with the show: Is it possible for fans to visit the set?

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am pleased to report that, contrary to speculation, STC episode IV was not deliberately pulled by anyone at CBS. Several members of our production have regular contact with CBS Licensing, and I spoke personally with a V.P. of CBS legal over the past couple days. She's assured us that the takedown was not intentional, and YouTube has been instructed to reinstate the episode immediately. We have enormous respect and gratitude to CBS for their help in resolving this matter.
Live long and prosper!
Vic Mignogna
Exec Producer, Star Trek Continues"

Last edited by a moderator:
Vic, if you read this thread, I am enormously indebted to you and your staff for your professional work and dedication to detail. Watching Star Trek Continues carries the same feeling as watching TOS. You have achieved no small feat in matching the level of writing, acting and cinematography (not to mention surpassing the special effects). Being in the creative field and art directing commercials, I can appreciate and understand the overwhelming efforts it takes to present what most viewers take for granted. You and the staff truly honor the legacy of Roddenberry's vision. May "Star Trek Continues" Live Long and Prosper!

Last edited:
Vic, if you read this thread, I am enormously indebted to you and your staff for your professional work and dedication to detail. Watching Star Trek Continues carries the same feeling as watching TOS. You have achieved no small feat in matching the level of writing, acting and cinematography (not to mention surpassing the special effects). Being in the creative field and art directing commercials, I can appreciate and understand the overwhelming efforts it takes to present what most viewers take for granted. You and the staff truly honor the legacy of Roddenberry's vision. May "Star Trek Continues" Live Long and Prosper!

What he said! ;) Very well put. Looking forward to the next episode and donating soon! :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back