SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like Art has made a decision on the MRG and how the RPF will proceed, so we can step back as the decision has been handed down :thumbsup

Last edited:
Hopefully SD does well in his endeavours, business and projects, so that he will be able to pay off his debts and reimburse the remaining customers who lost out on previous deals.

Yes we know that, what is NOT known is if she knows that Steve owes people money or Product here and was banned for the non delivery of such.

Are you going ahead with your legal action against him?

If so i wish you all the luck in the world.

Amy is part of the new Master Replicas Group if that matters to the board or anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It seems all too common in this community, that the mentality is "he didn't steal my money, so I am cool with him". Then they chastise you with "Well, you should have done your homework on the seller". They ONLY care once they have been scammed and then they grab their pitchforks.

I've mentioned something like that on Rebelscum some time ago, not many cared. Some collectors will not care, unless getting hurt themselves. Otherwise they will try to make you shut up. Some even believe that if they keep the side of these companies, they will be granted access to some special things...

From his latest emailing....yesterday

"Hello!

I had mentioned a few months ago that we had some big news for you all. And now, I can finally announce that we have re-formed the old MR into a brand new company, Master Replicas Group!

Our website www.masterreplicasgroup.com will be fully operational in the next month. Right now, there is just a landing page with an "About us" intro. If you take a look, that will explain a lot about what is happening (for now). Sorry, I can't answer any specific questions about future products, but if you need anything else, I can still be reached at sdstudios@aol.com

I CAN say this:

We have secured world-wide rights with WB for 2001: A Space Odyssey. This took 3 1/2 years of work to accomplish! We have the license for spacecraft replicas, interactive HALs in several different formats, electronic artwork, props, consumer electronics, dioramas, etc etc. It is a pretty big deal for us! The 50th anniversary of the film is next year, so the timing worked out well for everyone! Development of the first few products has been underway for the last 4 to 6 weeks.

We are also working on several other licenses (to be announced later) and we will be producing a lot of aerospace items as well (replicas of the Apollo 14 Lunar golf-club, exo-worlds, large-scale NASA spacecraft, etc, etc). We have a partnership with the Smithsonian, who will be branding and carrying a lot of our products!

We have been working on strategic partnerships with several, much-larger companies and we have been funded for "Phase 1" of our operations. We are working on private funding to make products for "phases 2 & 3" and we will be launching a kick-starter campaign in the next month. This will be tied to our new products, so those who fund it early, will have a shot at rare prototypes, artist proofs, signature editions, and low production numbers! More on that later!

And one of our products will be featured regularly on a major television series! (We just delivered five filming units to the studio in Burbank last week) More on that later too!

If you could take a moment to register for our mailing list on our new website: www.masterreplicasgroup.com that would be greatly appreciated (thank you for those who have already signed up)! We will be sending out all future mailings through the MRG mailing list, so the old AOL e-mail blasts will end soon! (I have been dragged by my team-mates, kicking and screaming into the 21st century...)

Thanks for your business to SD Studios over the last 23 years. (btw: SDS is NOT closing or going anywhere! I just wanted to state that for the record.)

I appreciate your business greatly, and hopefully, we will be bringing you some absolutely amazing (may I say ground-breaking?) products in the next few years.
Thanks guys!"

So if this new MRG is releasing stuff, just try to get the message about Stephen's past in as much reviews of their releases, as possible. On Amazon and other sites... I started doing that on Artifactory stuff, and a day later Stephen begged me to stop doing things and proposed a pay off plan, so I got all my money back in the end. So for me this worked!

Well, it looks like Art has made a decision on the MRG and how the RPF will proceed, so we can step back as the decision has been handed down :thumbsup

Last edited:
Plus, he mentioned the companies he will be dealing with... Nasa, Warners, etc. I say, hit them up with emailed links to threads that show who he is.

This^^^. I would just like to put it ut there that I have never been directly effected by Steve, but I find what he did to everyone absolutely disgusting. That being said, I will be doing my part to help you guys take him down. I will be emailing those companies above and leaving negative reviews anywhere I can.

Yes we know that, what is NOT known is if she knows that Steve owes people money or Product here and was banned for the non delivery of such.

Seriously?! She even responded after being told that she knew noting about Steve's wrongdoings. Dude, yes, she knows. Do you think with this new knowledge she will quit the company as to not be as associated with this thief? Of course not. She just wants that paycheck.
Amy is scum just like Steve is.

I'm going to play devils advocate for just one moment. Right now it seems people are emotionally reacting to Steve's re-involvement with MRG and want it to fail. So I have a couple of (rhetorical) questions. Did MR, regardless of what you thought about their company or product, swindle anyone out of their money? As far as I know, no one got taken. There are more people involved with this en devour than just Steve. Many people (who were not involved with Steve's mishaps and are honest) who are trying to make a living by creating a company, taking huge risks and investing in something that will hopefully be successful. They did it once before. Many of us bought their products and lets be honest, will more than likely buy them under their new brand. If the company is successful many of us will get some cool props, people will make an honest living and hopefully Steve will use those profits he earns to pay off debt to those in the community. So do you really want to see a company fail, many honest people lose money, unable to earn a living and the potential of people NOT getting their money back based on one persons contribution to that new company? Again, just playing devils advocate, giving an alternate perspective and food for thought.

Diversity of opinion is not allowed here. Jk. Honestly, I would buy from them if it weren't a crowdfunding model. I don't trust Steve as a CEO to run a company any more than I trust him to deliver on his own. We've seen companies swindle customers before(see unobtanium). If they release anything ready-made then I might buy, but it would have to be something super difficult to find.

So you are telling me you KNOW without a DOUBT what she knows :lol

I give people the benefit of the doubt untill proven otherwise.

Bottom line as Luuke pointed out MR never defrauded anyone at least none that I know of.

If you do post the incident.

Is Amy guilty by association?

I would have to say yes but that is up to the Mods and Art to decide.

Where you ARE wrong is calling her Scum, Steve yes.

Amy provided excellent customer service back when MR was up and running and deserves better from you :unsure

Seriously?! She even responded after being told that she knew noting about Steve's wrongdoings. Dude, yes, she knows. Do you think with this new knowledge she will quit the company as to not be as associated with this thief? Of course not. She just wants that paycheck.
Amy is scum just like Steve is.

Last edited:
So you are telling me you KNOW without a DOUBT what she knows :lol

I give people the benefit of the doubt untill proven otherwise.

Bottom line as Luuke pointed out MR never defrauded anyone at least none that I know of.

If you do post the incident.

Is Amy guilty by association?

I would have to say yes but that is up to the Mods and Art to decide.

Where you ARE wrong is calling her Scum, Steve yes.

Amy provided excellent customer service back when MR was up and running and deserves better from you :unsure

I'm sorry you feel that way.
My opinion stands.

Last edited:
Another argument against "Well MR was good" is, as they've made clear, they are NOT MR. There are a couple same faces, but headed by someone different and not the same company.

Last edited:
You do realize there is a lot more to this then is being revealed right now.

Simply put MR's track record stands on its own merits to investors.

Now would I invest in the new new MRG or ANYTHING associated with Steve, of course not.

That doesn't mean squat. If you found out a new upcoming company was taking investors, and you find out the CEO was a convicted felon known for fraud.... would you invest? Just because the rest of the company have employees with a lot invested in the endeavor, would you trust them? I suspect not. If Carl Cunningham, who stole from Rancho Obiwan, became CEO of a new toy company selling collectible toys, would you just shrug his past off, all because there might be some other employees who are invested and need the job? If you were putting your child in daycare and the owner of the place was convicted for child molestation, but the rest of the employees "seem cool" and they really need the job to be a success... would you leave your child with them? Fact is... the head of a company and CEO has A LOT of influence on how people view the company and how they trust it to be run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back