Jeepers Creepers Props

I have one item.

4095f8a3dada59b32f37f6f0a82c54a6

71979f70bd4fe1fac62d8292ff15ef8b

0aae0d96646cc488a64c8a3b97b395e7

Last edited:
For real?! That is sick! I'd love to see some pictures.

Awesome! Great attention to detail. You can really tell that you put a lot of passion into them. PM me, I'd be very interested in purchasing some.

Yeah, it was a lat minute thing.
They wanted some altered designs for tr axe, sonething that looked cobbled together from found parts.
Not sure if the one I got was screen used but it may have been a spare.
Ill see if I can get some pics up.

@Darthsaber That would be cool to mold, and cold cast man, with some silver powder for the blade, and brown resin with some post curing black wax for the handle. Definitely worth it for the money! Limited Edition etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's sweet! I would leave it as it is because it was like that in the film.. damn! Can I use these pics to sculpt mine?

While this axe was cast as a stunt for the film i dont think this was used in the film.
If you do a search for "jeepers creepers axe" youll find a photo of the stunt axe and the metal hero axe.

They both have a considerable amount of weathering, but you can still see the imperfections and tells match my axe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While this axe was cast as a stunt for the film i dont think this was used in the film.
If you do a search for "jeepers creepers axe" youll find a photo of the stunt axe and the metal hero axe.

They both have a considerable amount of weathering, but you can still see the imperfections and tells match my axe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah that makes sense. That explains why it isn't well weathered. Very nice though. Been meaning to start my axe lately just never got around to doing it;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back