TrickOrTreatStudios Gizmo 1:1 Puppet

I almost pre-ordered one myself and glad I waited until they came out. So I was looking at what other gizmo replicas are out there besides the medicom one and I came across surreal studios Instagram page and they make a heck of a nice one. Not sure if it was a commissioned piece or if they sell them as there is no mention of price or option to buy.
IMG_20170109_194018_262.jpg

I'm holding out for a Medicom Gizmo. Hoping to find a deal out there.

So glad i didn't order a ToT Studious disaster.

Don't think so… they think they can **** over people with.. only returns for manufacturing defects. I bet the whole thing will be a manufacturing defect :D

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/gremlins-evil-stripe-puppet-prop.html

View attachment 718046

Yeah I tried to return my Gizmo. My argument was that the production model differed SO much from the prototype, that it was essentially a manufacturing defect. Someone at the shop returned a few emails and then went on radio silence. So I filed a claim with PayPal and won. So not only did I get my money back, I made some extra when I sold it at half price. Still not worth the headache though. The owner is a piece of work. Check out his Facebook page sometime.

Yeah I tried to return my Gizmo. My argument was that the production model differed SO much from the prototype, that it was essentially a manufacturing defect. Someone at the shop returned a few emails and then went on radio silence. So I filed a claim with PayPal and won. So not only did I get my money back, I made some extra when I sold it at half price. Still not worth the headache though. The owner is a piece of work. Check out his Facebook page sometime.

Yep, I've been witness to some of the things that have went down over the years. Sadly, a lot of it gets covered up / threads deleted etc. Thankful that this site is out of their remit.

For anyone on the hunt for a good Gizmo or Stripe etc for great prices, even classic 90s Gremlins stuff, keep an eye on Yahoo Auctions Japan... it's a gold mine.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back