Bengrim09 custom saber build

Looks great! That shower part emitter is EXACTLY what I've been desperately searching for, did you find out anymore about them, or manage to get hold of any more?

Looks great! That shower part emitter is EXACTLY what I've been desperately searching for, did you find out anymore about them, or manage to get hold of any more?
I will take a look tonight and see what I have, I know I've got loads of bits left over, I want to make another 2, so I will sort out what I could let go if your interested ?

Really dig the custom sabers!
Thanks Markus, much appreciated, just having a little play while I wait for "you know what ! from you know who ! "
Ive also been looking at having a go at blasters but all I got was a big sigh from my very understanding wife

Just picked up another set of these
image.jpg
They pull apart like this
IMG_1020.JPG

That would be great yeah, let me know what you want for them :)
as it's not a sales thread I will post a few pics tonight, tell me which one you want and you can have one as long as you pay postage, they didn't cost me a penny

Ermmm, kinda hard to picture how they all go together but I think should be able to put these to good use if you don't mind.

View attachment 757016

Also, do the two short threaded tubes attach to anything?
i don't know why I'm messing around with these
PM me your address and I will ship the lot to you, what you don't use either pass it on or throw it, I know other bits will be coming my way in the near future, we can sort the postage costs later
Ben

Thought I would add a couple of pics of my nearly finished saber with a BLADE that my step son is holding. He now wants one building to put on his desk ( he works for ILM London ) so proud of him.

IMG_1104.PNGIMG_1105.PNGIMG_1106.PNGIMG_1108.PNG

Thanks to the kind work from @BACABreath @Angelus Lupus division 6

Last edited by a moderator:
To be found lurking at ILM London would have been satisfaction enough to be actually working there and earn your keep is mindblowing ... great pics :)

Chaïm

I'm going to start a second saber for my stepson to put on his desk at ILM London, so I want this all singing and dancing the best I can, quick as I can and won't cost me the earth ( the Sith Lord ) won't allow me to put my hand in the empire purse !!!! " it's for your Vader build " she says ( sigh )
so I would like to know what are people using for sound cards and lights without breaking the bank and under the sith lords radar !!!!
image.jpg
IMG_1118.JPGIMG_1119.JPGIMG_1120.JPG

Last edited:
I've made a new clamp for the new saber

first cut and first bend
IMG_1121.JPG

2nd bend
IMG_1122.JPG

3rd bend
IMG_1123.JPG

4th bend
IMG_1124.JPG

Trim the edges and fit with thum screw and edge supports
IMG_1125.JPG

Cut it and fit PCB
IMG_1127.JPG
Emitter will be next

Thought I would have a little play for another custom build, just trying out some ideas,

had my cousin cut me some bits, only had 10mm I wanted 9mm
A53CDD08-1932-4DFE-A6C4-4A8F909A49A9.jpeg
I then faced them of both sides and took the thickness down to 9mm
ED09AC07-E2CF-4AA1-A1F9-BD53AEA3A003.png

I then chamfered the edges and stacked them up
4A3EB18A-D388-4C39-80E4-9937E3143614.png3F33EC34-2ABE-4E2C-9C02-4342F5D54959.png

I still have one more to finish and the end pieces to chamfer
Not perfect but for a custom saber it might do
You can see where I’m going with this, but I can’t finish it yet as my lathe just packed in AGAIN !!!

Last edited:
I'm going to start a second saber for my stepson to put on his desk at ILM London, so I want this all singing and dancing the best I can, quick as I can and won't cost me the earth ( the Sith Lord ) won't allow me to put my hand in the empire purse !!!! " it's for your Vader build " she says ( sigh )
so I would like to know what are people using for sound cards and lights without breaking the bank and under the sith lords radar !!!!
View attachment 766083
View attachment 766094View attachment 766095View attachment 766096
ive just signed up to the RPF to see how my saber is going on !!!! Come on step father hurry up lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back