Korbanth OWK lightsaber help.. how to orient

Cody1138

Hello all,
I just got a Korbanth OWK lightsaber ( you know the prequel version) and I cannot seem to get the emitter section aligned correctly. When I screw it together, the red button always ends up on the Covertec side and never where it should be. I asked Randy and he knew there was a fix, but didn't know what.
Please help :)

Unscrew the pommel, flip it 180 degrees, then screw it back in. I was having a heck of a time with the same problem. Flipping the pommel around made everything orient correctly. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

MCM Perhaps some pictures to enlighten? Especially if more members will have the same issues ... of course I'm just quite curious to see how that works with this PT OB1, please?

Chaïm

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh geeze, now that I'm tying to go back and recreate the problem, I can't figure what exactly I did :/

All I can suggest at this point is to disassemble the saber into these 4 major pieces and reassembling them and maybe everything will line up correctly like I experienced with mine.
b27880c1862b5fc2a7f225fc55f2d0b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back