Gundam (live action film)

Huh. I'm actually re-watching 0079 right now, after having just watched Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin. Odd coincidental timing.

They should go full on retro-futurism for this one. Keep the clunky simple robot designs, the bowl haircuts and the boots.

What are you talking about? IBO was one of the best series they've done!
That is not a false statement!
They should go full on retro-futurism for this one. Keep the clunky simple robot designs, the bowl haircuts and the boots.
Sounds like fun. I still wished the same was done for other animated series that were hastily slapped onto the live-action silver screen (there’s one glaringly obvious example).

I thought the live action of Space Battleship Yamato was...ok. Not as good as it could've been, but not terrible.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I thought the live action of Space Battleship Yamato was...ok. Not as good as it could've been, but not terrible.

Other than the end, it was good. It wasn't a big budget Hollywood blockbuster like Gundam would be, but for the money, they did just fine.

What are you talking about? IBO was one of the best series they've done!

It was good, but the majority of the things Bandai have been putting out recently have been aimed at little kids. All of the Build Fighters series are just trying to sell as many plastic models as they can. I don't even know what happened to Twilight Axis, the online shorts. I know it ended at 6 episodes, but it seemed nobody even cared.

I think the newest series I've watched was 00, but I didn't finish it. Well, unless you count "The Origin," which was pretty good. Right now I'm rewatching 0079, the original. Might move on chronokogically thru the UC, since I haven't seen Unicorn.

I'll get around to AGE and IBO eventually. Maybe Turn-A too, if I ever find decent subs.

I think the newest series I've watched was 00, but I didn't finish it. Well, unless you count "The Origin," which was pretty good. Right now I'm rewatching 0079, the original. Might move on chronokogically thru the UC, since I haven't seen Unicorn.

I'll get around to AGE and IBO eventually. Maybe Turn-A too, if I ever find decent subs.

You definitely should watch 0080, 0083, Char's Counterattack, 08th MS Team, and for fun F91.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back