Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Re: My Lightsaber Builds (All Real Parts and Replicas)

MPP variant has arrived to work towards completing my vintage lightsaber collection. I had to do some cleanup, but it cleaned up nicely.

I will take some pictures later, but the new flash variations are: one step emitter, flat washer emitter, large B port, translucent button, translucent clamp sleeve, black straight edge sidebars, slim opening on clamp, and black tripod mount without rings.

- - - Updated - - -

Also managed to pick up an eagle counter and a new scope.

Attachments

• IMG_4916.JPG
    IMG_4916.JPG
    1,023 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_4917.JPG
    IMG_4917.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4918.JPG
    IMG_4918.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_4919.JPG
    IMG_4919.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_4920.JPG
    IMG_4920.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_4921.JPG
    IMG_4921.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 191

Super impressive Chris. Are all the single step shrouds vintage? Incredible display.

Super impressive Chris. Are all the single step shrouds vintage? Incredible display.

Thanks Ben! They are all vintage single step shrouds. The top one came as a two step, but I purchased a single step shroud from someone who was using their flash for a Boba Fett blaster.

Glad you found the MPP I know you've been searching for a while :)

Another not only Star Wars update. I wanted to rotate some things out of storage, so I picked up a Detolf display case.

Top shelf has my RS stormtrooper stunt helmet.

There are non-Star Wars items on the other shelves.

Attachments

• IMG_4969.JPG
    IMG_4969.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 169
Last edited:

It'd be nice to get a detolf without having to pay double...nearest one to hear is about 5 hours away, they'll gladly ship it - for $100....

Yours look pretty good though. I'll have to look into custom display shelves when i build my house :)

It'd be nice to get a detolf without having to pay double...nearest one to hear is about 5 hours away, they'll gladly ship it - for $100....

Yours look pretty good though. I'll have to look into custom display shelves when i build my house :)

That is part of the reason I haven't picked any up before now, and it's only half an hour to my IKEA. My sister in law was going there, so I asked her to pick me up two of them. She came back with two boxes, but that's just one display case! Free shipping so I can't really complain.

That is part of the reason I haven't picked any up before now, and it's only half an hour to my IKEA. My sister in law was going there, so I asked her to pick me up two of them. She came back with two boxes, but that's just one display case! Free shipping so I can't really complain.

Oh man gotta finish my ST helmet...
Edraven99 it's FUN to have different movie props! BONUS - you look less insane to friends.

Though lately the only thing friends care about is the Meeseeks box.

Last edited by a moderator:

Another not only Star Wars update. I wanted to rotate some things out of storage, so I picked up a Detolf display case.

Top shelf has my RS stormtrooper stunt helmet.

Second shelf has my production made/screen used Harry Potter wand and coins. A screen used, printed seal Hogwars letter is also on the way. The wands at the bottom are all replicas.

Third is a little random, but has my Blade Runner blaster and holster, Ennis House trivet, glass, Maltese Falcon, and Jurassic Park cane top and rapper claw.

Fourth has my Jerry Siegel signed Action Comics #1, fortress of solitude crystal and HT Superman.

It feels good to see some new props once in a while.

Love it! I only have branched out very slightly from Star Wars stuff myself... but I love that Superman stuff. I'd love to get that potion book and some wands too.

You have a real issue #1?!

WOW!

I should have said that it was a 1992 reprint with an authentic signature (signed them in 1993). I would never have gotten an original signed.

Last edited:

I should have said that it was a 1992 reprint with an authentic signature (signed them in 1993). I would never have gotten an original signed.

OK, so you're not a multi-millionaire :)

Totally cool that you've got his autograph.

I have a Todd McFarlane signed Spider-Man 1 on display - not because having a signed mcfarlane anything is a big deal, but because my dad bought it for me on a whim. It was the first time he gave up buying me sports crap and came to grips with “my kid is into movies and comics...”

I have a Todd McFarlane signed Spider-Man 1 on display - not because having a signed mcfarlane anything is a big deal, but because my dad bought it for me on a whim. It was the first time he gave up buying me sports crap and came to grips with “my kid is into movies and comics...”

I lived that too!;)

Finally got around to attaching a vintage d-ring to my Luke ANH. I used VBH tape again so I can remove it all if I decide to switch it over to a Folmer.

Attachments

• 543C4FA6-B3AE-4491-9AC5-F3951EB65C94.jpeg
    543C4FA6-B3AE-4491-9AC5-F3951EB65C94.jpeg
    914.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 245FCF62-1685-4A3E-AB25-AA531E1C01DC.jpeg
    245FCF62-1685-4A3E-AB25-AA531E1C01DC.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 221
  • 92F7F1C4-1990-48B0-947D-F0D2FD619B75.jpeg
    92F7F1C4-1990-48B0-947D-F0D2FD619B75.jpeg
    457.7 KB · Views: 205
  • A8158889-7539-441C-B6DB-073B6AF0D85C.jpeg
    A8158889-7539-441C-B6DB-073B6AF0D85C.jpeg
    524.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 22FEEC99-258A-4AA4-9B16-B163FBCAB845.jpeg
    22FEEC99-258A-4AA4-9B16-B163FBCAB845.jpeg
    583.4 KB · Views: 190

teecrooz

Do you remember where/ who you got the tiered stands from?

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back