DragonCon 2013

I am at the Westin, (gonna be awesome with the new Dealer Room location) I have Pirate; Spaceball; Steampunk. However I am in the design phase of a Zombie Carebear. Trying to make this thing "breathable" enough to not kill me in Atlanta in Sept. is what my main concern is.

Is anyone by chance going to be a DragonCon this year as the 4th Doctor (Baker) who would want to do a photoshoot with K-9 & Romana?

If I can find the right trim fabric for my coat, I'll hopefully get my City of Death Baker done by then, but I'm not sure if I'm bringing it.

I have Room booked not at host hotel and have bought my pass already...

Costumes:
Eric Draven Version of the Crow
Neo

Working on Mark 7 Iron Man suit

If I have time I will will be makeing a starkiller suit and helmet as well...Most my time is being spent working on my Mark 7 Suit...

Working on my Ironman foam suit (Avengers Mark VII version) for Dragoncon and I was wondering, how many more Ironmen will be there and if we could all meet up for a photo shoot one of the days, that would be cool :).

Working on my Ironman foam suit (Avengers Mark VII version) for Dragoncon and I was wondering, how many more Ironmen will be there and if we could all meet up for a photo shoot one of the days, that would be cool :).

i was thinking the same thing, I've been trying to figurer out what days I'm going to be wearing what costumes...I do, know that they have a marvel photo shoot on one of the days...

Granted this will be my first year at DragonCon...

i was thinking the same thing, I've been trying to figurer out what days I'm going to be wearing what costumes...I do, know that they have a marvel photo shoot on one of the days...

Granted this will be my first year at DragonCon...
It's been a few years since I've been but me and my wife plan on having a blast. If you know the marvel photo shoot day let me know and we might be able to meet up with the other ironmen and get some shoots done as well :)

It's been a few years since I've been but me and my wife plan on having a blast. If you know the marvel photo shoot day let me know and we might be able to meet up with the other ironmen and get some shoots done as well :)

I will do so, I keep track of everything and all there updates, so as soon as I find out i will post...unless someone beats to to it...i will be attending with 3 other friends of mine...

Hubby and me are attending for the first time this year and really looking forward to it!

Yes, mod approval is required, so I'm patiently waiting :)

i got approved for the site, now trying to figure all there info out, they got a lot going on and seems like most the shoots are filled up already...exept for the small and large...

Saturday DC Universe

Sub-Groups 3:30-4:10 PM
Subgroup Name: Director Photographer

JLA: Adam & Allen Photoruss
Batman / Gotham: Joy Davin
Superman: Patrick Sun
Wonder Woman: Wiccy Mark Shafer
Teen Titans & Young Justice: DarkAvenger84
The Lantern Corps: Danny Hunter
JSA / All-Star Squadron:
Marvel (Shazam!) Family:
Villains*: Ronin8879 Pat Loika

(Robert Brooks, Bill Watters and Mary Anne Butler will also be set up for individual / small group photos with a black backdrop.)

* Villains group will spend 20 minutes as a subgroup, then 20 minutes "fighting" their respective hero groups. *

Large Group 4:15-5:00 PM
Director: loganallenwolf
Assistant Directors: Joy & emMkhay
Photographers: Patrick Sun, Grace Moss

Sunday MARVEL Universe

Sub-Groups 3:30-4:10 PM
Subgroup Name: Director Photographer

Mutants: Joy Davin
Avengers: Judy Stephens
Captain America/SHIELD: Adam H.
Spider-Man: Danny Hunter
Marvel Knights: Mark Shafer
Thor: Al Butler
Defenders: Mike Tuffley
Cosmic: DarkAvenger84 Patrick Sun
Villains*: Photoruss

(Robert Brooks, Bill Watters and Mary Anne Butler will also be set up for individual / small group photos with a black backdrop.)

* Villains group will spend 20 minutes as a subgroup, then 20 minutes "fighting" their respective hero groups. *

Large Group 4:15-5:00 PM
Director: loganallenwolf
Assistant Directors: Joy & emMkhay
Photographers: Patrick Sun, Grace Moss, Judy Stephens

Got signed up and approved for the SCF site. I also signed up for the large Marvel group shot. Now to finish working on my suit :) (gloves, feet, and helmet to go as well as a rebuild for the shoulders and biceps) This is going to be fun :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back