Solo: A Star Wars Story - Mud Trooper Discussion

LorduDesign

Sr Member
Looks really freakin' cool. Gives me some serious WW2 vibes.
7of7zjrgjvq01.jpg

There's some reused shoretrooper armor pieces in there, and the shoulder armor looks like the death trooper's. The blaster's also got the same stock as the E-11Ds and now the range trooper blasters.

Love it!! Only thing I would change is the name “trench trooper” is so fitting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not even muddy... I like it though! I don't have a problem with new Stormtroopers because they're still just Stormtroopers with region specific gear (like "Snowtroopers").

Well the hood bothers me as it is TOTALLY not needed when you have a helmet one.

The shirt/plain black glove thing isn’t doing it for me either.

Sent from my Starfleet-issue communicator

Mud Trooper what an awful name for a cool character.
Looks like General Veers.... just with a little more armor, cape and a respirator.

Come on guys, when did having something (hood) ever matter before [emoji23][emoji1417]

Perhaps it’s a anti-something or other??
Protects the armour from .....mud?? [emoji1417]

Otherwise it’s just a cape and why would a non-ranking person need a cape?? [emoji1417]

Looks like a light armor trooper in the same family as Biker Scouts and Shore Troopers. The cloak reminds me of what the Clones of Hawkbat Battalion wore

latest

Personally I more excited to see the Mimban Stormtrooper

latest

I'm 100% in on this. I love it, it's like the kind of troopers I would design for myself back in the day. Really makes me think that the planet these guys are on might not have been a terribly well-kept Imperial stronghold and didn't get a lot of good equipment, or otherwise knew that regular armor was going to be cumbersome in that planet's environment.

I will definitely be pursuing more research material on this one!

Oh don’t get me wrong! I LOVE a good cape! But not even arm armor? It just looks like they didn’t finish in time!!!

Sent from my Starfleet-issue communicator
817cb223ff0aceeb6e85fec684713196.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back