"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Thanks George
Have played with the settings for a while now and have the tabs showing fine, but I think I'm going to have to find some thinner foam as some of these components are too small for the mat foam I currently have.
Will be using the old girls crafting mat for a while until I am certain I can do this, then I'll go and get one of my own later on.

Also, those colors in your Anubis files are just the texture applications to the model, they are there so a paper model doesn't have to be painted/colored after it's assembled.

If you are just printing templates to build in foam, you'll want to turn those textures off to save printer ink. You can turn them off if you click on others in the header and uncheck texture on/off. :thumbsup

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a Pep file for Deunan Knute (Appleseed) - I found one thread for it on here, but there's no link and I haven't gotten a reply from the OP. If anyone has it, or even just parts of it, that would be amazing!! Thanks :)

I have a request. It seems as though Destiny gets the short end of the stick. I would like to request a hunter mask. If that's okay.

I was told I can maybe get some help in this thread. I am in the works of preparing a Mass Effect suit. However I am looking to do the N7 suit from ME3. I am struggling to find any sort of template for the armor itself. I found the helmet. But I can only seem to find ME2 templates. I will be doing the suit with foam so not sure if pepakura files can help me there but I figure I would post anyways.

IMG_4200.JPGIMG_4201.JPG

After looking around what seems like the whole interwebs, I still haven't found a pdo for the young ahamkara's spine from destiny, anyone here who either has it, or is willing to tackle it? I'm really desperate at this point. All im really looking for is a file with the basic shapes, since I realise a pep would be hard of a texture like this. I'm honestly looking for anything at this point. Thanks in advance guys!

Young_Ahamkara's_Spine_NoOverlay.png

I've been trying to look for a Combine Soldier Mask pdo file for weeks. I am currently working on a Combine Soldier Costume.

If anyone has a pdo file for the mask feel free to PM me.

Ive lurked this place a long time, but now I cant find what I would like. Time to ask you pros. Im looking for lord drakkon files, from the power rangers boom comic, even just raw 3d files would be good. Would like the helmet and the shoulder armor if possible.

I'd like to see this cowl tackled, it appears to be smooth like a motorcycle helmet. I'm working on the costume.

batman_gotham_knight_3_costume.jpg

5960_5.jpg

medium_Batman_Gotham_Knight_01.jpg

They did try making a statuette of the design, but as you can see the ears are waaaay off. But you get the idea.

review_bbwgk2_1.jpg

review_bbwgk2_5.jpg

Okay, worth a shot: I'm currently hunting for 40K Space Marine Corvus (Mk VI) armor shins, boots and chest. I've been lucky enough to find a good helmet, and i'm otherwise modding the common (MkVII) Aquila armor templates for the rest of it. Any leads?

Dropbox? Now *that* I can swing with. Many thanks Blaxmyth. You have my thanks for surviving the wilds of 4Shared on my behalf.

(watch as i get a virus from this site instead lol)

Pardon the double post. First, again thanks for the helmet, the paper prototype works swimingly. I was wondering if anyone had a PDO of the White Ranger armor/vest and a PDO of Saba, the saber.

Last edited:
T

That's it exactly. I also found a Saba on Onekura, though the head is a little...off. Thanks again!

Edit: This is embarrassing. I can't seem to download the Saba pdo. Can someone set up a mirror link for me?

Onekura site has been down for quite a while and isn't fully operational yet. It was great when they were up and running, that's for sure. Hopefully they'll be back in action soon.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back