Embroidery machine interest?

Just thought I'd show a couple of items done.

the first one is a scarf for one of the members here.

the second one is embroidery on a piece of real leather

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
So nice that you're offering such a thing to the community.

I'm in the middle of developing a costume for my wife of Doctor Who's companion Ace, I track my progress on this blog.
At the moment we use czech republic embroider found on eBay, but their development and delivery times can stretches from 3 to 6 weeks.

What do you think your turn around would be? (not that costuming is ever time limited, I'm just curious)

I expect you and the wife will be in high demand shortly! :D

I would definitely be interested in this in the future. I have several costume ideas that would require embroidery!

Sorry guys, due to a work related thing ( promotion) I've been unable to get on for some time.
things have settled down a pace so back on the trail.

Sunk it's, its my wife's machine which I got her for Christmas last year , and it's a brother Inovis V3, and the PE Design next software.
im off for Christmas break, so I will draft up an RPF patch, If it's a problem with the admins, let me know..... I don't want to tread on anyone's stuff lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back