Space Ship Int. / Garage Build (Bay 05)

Being rich must rock.

Sent from my Starfleet-issue communicator

Not sure how to take this comment, If I was rich then we would be paying someone to do the build, if you read through the thread my daughter and I are trying to accomplish this on a budget and doing all the work together, but if you are referring to my wealth equalling love for what my daughter and I are building together then your right it does rock.

I think that that comment"Being rich must rock" wasn't directed at you but to Cyberpred. In any case the room is fantastic and if I helped in anyway thanks for including me.

I think that that comment"Being rich must rock" wasn't directed at you but to Cyberpred. In any case the room is fantastic and if I helped in anyway thanks for including me.
Thanks for that, and Yes you did, we think of you all the time all the signs are from you, and the two doors are so awesome!!! Thank you so much!! We still are working on it, it'll probably never be done...LOL,
Thanks again for your input and help!!!
AL

Yeah, sorry! Not directed at you at all! The work you and your daughter have done is AWESOME and in no way was I trying to take anything away from you!

It was, as CaptainApril said, directed to the build Cyberpred was showcasing. Hell, Robot from Lost in Space alone is like $30K now if you can find the one made off the original.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, sorry! Not directed at you at all! The work you and your daughter have done is AWESOME and in no way was I trying to take anything away from you!

It was, as CaptainApril said, directed to the build Cyberpred was showcasing. Hell, Robot from Lost in Space alone is like $30K now if you can find the one made off the original.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for explaining, I appreciate it, Sometimes you have a thread and all is good and then here comes the Hater or trouble maker and we have been so happy with the support on this project, thanks again, going to hook up some more tubes, and more details right now, have a great week,
AL

About the only thing I would add would be a light diffusion panel to the ceiling light frame:http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic/lighting-diffusers/W-EGG-500X2X4
white eggcrate office lighting diffuser.jpg

I just NERDED OUT so much on this project that i threw my back out!!!! I don't even know what to say. What a great concept and a total realization of it. Thank you for posting for all of us to see. You NAILED this project!!! Amazing!

I just NERDED OUT so much on this project that i threw my back out!!!! I don't even know what to say. What a great concept and a total realization of it. Thank you for posting for all of us to see. You NAILED this project!!! Amazing!

Thank you so much, We really appreciate the kind words, it's getting close to being done but we have a bunch of more details to add, more pictures coming soon,
Have great weekend,
AL & hannaH

So I guess you're completely finished?

Can you do something else? I wanna see more.

No we are not........Thanks for posting, there is still a few more things we are doing, so stand buy we'll update in a few days!!!! Thanks for keeping our thread alive!!
More to come.....
All our best,
AL & HannaH

Hi Al & HannaH,
Great to see you're still working on this project, I love the detail and scope, just fantastic...... Looking forward to more photos......

OK Finally a little update we took a bit of a break, but we got so sick of looking at the outside of the room being unfinished , that we knocked that out today, so the first two pictures HannaH and I did today skinning the outside of the room, basically the main part of the garage where the car parks, and the bikes, so much better now and then some pictures of the inside, I would say 95% FINISHED, I still have some tubing and other detail pieces I can fit in there, but here is where we are. Hope you like it.
AL & HannaH
SG outside 1.jpegSG Outside 2.jpegSG 1.jpegSG 2.jpegSG 3.jpegSG 4.jpegSG 5.jpegSG 6.jpegSG 7.jpegSG 8.jpegSG 9.jpegSG 10.jpeg

SG outside 1.jpeg

SG Outside 2.jpeg

SG 1.jpeg

SG 2.jpeg

SG 3.jpeg

SG 4.jpeg

SG 5.jpeg

SG 6.jpeg

SG 7.jpeg

SG 8.jpeg

SG 9.jpeg

SG 10.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent work....... Everything looks as though it belongs..... Hope to see more photos, unless you're calling it done, if so, great job......

Looks fantastic, my one suggestion would be to add these revolving safety lights. Mounted above the main door, one in each corner both inside and out, connected to the door controls, when you open or close the door these lights turn on. Watch the original Alien when they opened the airlock.
Light.jpeg
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blazer-C45AW-Revolving-Beacon-Signal-Light-with-Magnetic-Base-Amber/15111222?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227009522996&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40840125992&wl4=aud-273067695102:pla-73627780729&wl5=9004511&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=15111222&wl13=&veh=se

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back