Dragoncon 2018

I'm attending the meet up and I'd like a badge please.

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page as well as your badge request. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event.

Also lease decide on what image you would like to use for your custom badge. Once you have done so please send me a P.M. to find out where to send your image and payment to.

Thanks so much...

Thank you, We can't wait to see you again.

I would like a badge, please. (Also one for Gamora67).

Members that would like a custom RPF Dragoncon 2018 Badge please respond "I would like a badge". Custom badge will be made for a donation of $5.00.

These will have a image / avatar of what ever you like.

A logo or even image of your cosplay.

You decide what you would like to be on your custom badge.

@aracknoid3@awol007@Carnet@Cogai@davethegeek@Faeidal@FXengineer@Gamora67@jackwabbit @joshspiderman23@Lord Guinness@matrixspoon@max headroom@mikid@mrbungle@Nicochan@rfwheeler@Rozanne de Wild
@Owtlaw17@Pizzacat@RSteve@SirDiddimus@Smoglady@StudioCreations@Talisen@Temperance@TK-326 @torsoboy@WyldKyss

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a badge, please. (Also one for Gamora67).

The first page has been updated with your request...Thank you.

Please decide on what image you would like to use for your custom badge. Once you have done so please send me a P.M. to find out where to send your image and payment to.

Thanks so much...

Coming back to Dragon Con for the first time since 2015... I *should* be able to make it, but won't be 100% certain until we get closer... on downside of missing 2 years, getting pulled in a thousand directions when you return...

Members that would like a custom RPF Dragoncon 2018 Badge please respond "I would like a badge". Custom badge will be made for a donation of $5.00.

These will have a image / avatar of what ever you like.

A logo or even image of your cosplay.

You decide what you would like to be on your custom badge.

"I would like a badge"
I am not sure exactly what I want on it but looking at the badges for last year there are three lines
How about
David Stalvey
DaveTheGeek/DigiGeekMedia.com
Greer, SC

I guess you can use my Avatar pic. Might be better with reversed colors (white text on black background) if the badge is also black this year.

Thanks for the hard work.

Also, MatrixSpoon.
Are you really from Lake City? My Parents and Siblings live in or around Lake City. infact I used to live in White Springs and graduated from Hamilton County High in 92.
I will be in Lake City again this year around Thanksgiving.
Small world......

Just a little info for some of you if your not sure of what the badges look like. I'm a little behind with a lot of stuff as of right now. But here are a few examples of some of last years badges.

MatrixSpoon.jpg helpfulnerd.jpg Caretta Luna.jpg Talisen.jpg
aracknoid3.jpg Vader1.jpg SilverLining.jpg Willone242.jpg

Ugh, so sorry, have to back out. My photographer had to change our shoot time and it conflicts with the meet-up. Sorry everyone, I was looking forward to seeing you all again.

Hoooowhee! Works been kicking my tail lately so I won't have anything fun to bring, but I'm still down for the meetup!

Any issue if I bring my spouse? She's working on a series of tv shows about the maker and subculture/geek culture that normally doesn't get told. Let me know!

I'd also love to order a badge of my avatar as long as anything but PayPal is a viable option.

Thanks!

Last edited:
PM's have been sent to everyone on where to send your images for your custom badge. If you have an issue making the payment or can not make the payment due to not living in the states, Please send me a PM.

Any other questions please send me a PM as well.

Ill be bringing a Extra brand new Starlord Black leather jacket long trench to Dragoncon....wrong size...XL but fits more like a large.....good place to move item you think?.....

I am attending the meet up! 

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event.

If you would like a custom badge please let us know, they are being maid for a donation of $5.00.

Thanks so much...

Thank you, We can't wait to meet you

The following listed people have not requested a badge. If you would like a badge, please say so by the 28th of this month as well as pay for the donation of $5.00.

Please send me a PM for more details if you, if you don't do this by the dead line you will not receive a custom badge.

awol007 - Avatar
Faeidal - No Avatar
FXengineer - Avatar
joshspiderman23 - Avatar
Lord Guinness - No Avatar
mrbungle - Avatar
Rozanne de Wild - No Avatar
Pizzacat - Avatar
TK-326 - Avatar
torsoboy - Avatar
ubcproductions - Avatar

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back