Question for studio scale X-wing experts.

Personally, I'd build it as-is.

Was mentioned before - this is more of a legacy kit now. A marker point in the history of the hobby and the subject, and an indication of how far we've come. For what it's worth, it is - at least a bit, and dare I say - historical...

I agree.

An OOB build suits this one best, I think. It's a very cool model. Once you start making it 'correct', you'll have to change pretty much everything to make it work. As is, it's a nice model.

Hi Mike. Any way to be sure to be on the list to order one?
You can put me in for sure. :)

Best
Stephane

Both the standard kit and the new Red 2/Blue Leader should be ready for April/May. So if you can wait a couple months there should be some from new molds.

Yeah, i will need to figure out a way to do a list. The last v4 list I know some people got left behind. It was during the time of the "massive" project and the list kind of went off the rails a bit.

Hi Mike. Any way to be sure to be on the list to order one?
You can put me in for sure. :)

Best
Stephane

Please, PM me as soon as you figured it out. ;)
I'm inn 200% :love

Yeah, i will need to figure out a way to do a list. The last v4 list I know some people got left behind. It was during the time of the "massive" project and the list kind of went off the rails a bit.

I'm still interested. I put my name down back in 2014. I was so close to being next on the list....

How much will these be again?

Personally I say the Salzo V4 is hands down the most accurate studio scale resin kit out there. Here's mine that I got done as a commissioned project from the very talented artist John Simmons.

2dd50786f26ec9d19260d64f14564f10.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Personally I say the Salzo V4 is hands down the most accurate studio scale resin kit out there. Here's mine that I got done as a commissioned project from the very talented artist John Simmons.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170124/2dd50786f26ec9d19260d64f14564f10.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

that is lovely.

I have a V3.1 built by a gentleman on here who goes by dtssyst. It is phenomenal. Also have a V4 in the box, waiting to be built. I need another x-wing like I need a hole in my head but I'm going to grab one of Mike's new run....

Just so I'm straight, are you the person selling the CC X-wings on eBay mslz22? (for discounted price to make mortgage)

Thanks Scott, for clearing that up. I actually got one of these kits from him awhile back. Noticed one thing different than any CC kit I've seen online. I mold hole on the bridge of the nose. I tried putty, but it chips out after setting up. anybody have any suggestions? I've attached a pic of the bridge.20170127_172401.jpg

Thanks Scott, for clearing that up. I actually got one of these kits from him awhile back. Noticed one thing different than any CC kit I've seen online. I mold hole on the bridge of the nose. I tried putty, but it chips out after setting up. anybody have any suggestions? I've attached a pic of the bridge.View attachment 701924

That's where Luke puts his salsa for his tortilla chips. From the Cantina, I mean.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back